As an old head who lived through it all, Drake/Kendrick was Pac/Biggie + JayZ/Nas combined, and Drake is one of the most formidable opponents ever...

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay/Nas were two titans going bar for bar and moment for moment, but I never got the feeling that they HATED each other.

Tupac Biggie was so big because they were two titans, but you only got the feeling that Pac HATED Biggie, but not vice versa, and people don't seem to remember, Biggie never really ever had a real response to Pac. It felt more like a real life beef, the Source awards shyt, people getting pressed up (and there was no internet, so you had to hear about it in Source or word of mouth) - it felt more spooky but it wasn't a complete "battle"

This right here - you have the hate and the bars and the status, so they can't really off each other. It's definitely the best EVER.

Also, I'm a casual Drake fan, but not a fan of him and what he stands for/his maturity, but his music is undeniebale. But I'll be damned, JayZ could not have survived all this shyt against him, with other titans hating him at the same time, with just raps (remember, JayZ was always respected overall by top peers, and street level guys so he never got played out as bad as Drake in terms of mud on his name on a GRAND scheme)

But this nikka Drake don't go down, and he is ONE person. Regardless of what we think about him, that MF was like the final villian in a trilogy movie, where he still won't die. After all this shyt, and all this shyt I dont like him for, he just earned more of my respect lol...

He got washed doe :huhldup:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Jay/Nas were two titans going bar for bar and moment for moment, but I never got the feeling that they HATED each other.

Tupac Biggie was so big because they were two titans, but you only got the feeling that Pac HATED Biggie, but not vice versa, and people don't seem to remember, Biggie never really ever had a real response to Pac. It felt more like a real life beef, the Source awards shyt, people getting pressed up (and there was no internet, so you had to hear about it in Source or word of mouth) - it felt more spooky but it wasn't a complete "battle"

This right here - you have the hate and the bars and the status, so they can't really off each other. It's definitely the best EVER.

Also, I'm a casual Drake fan, but not a fan of him and what he stands for/his maturity, but his music is undeniebale. But I'll be damned, JayZ could not have survived all this shyt against him, with other titans hating him at the same time, with just raps (remember, JayZ was always respected overall by top peers, and street level guys so he never got played out as bad as Drake in terms of mud on his name on a GRAND scheme)

But this nikka Drake don't go down, and he is ONE person. Regardless of what we think about him, that MF was like the final villian in a trilogy movie, where he still won't die. After all this shyt, and all this shyt I dont like him for, he just earned more of my respect lol...

He got washed doe :huhldup:
Drake doesn't hate Kendrick. He just got too full of himself and being cut down artistically. Same song & dance from Jay Z/Nas situation

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Tupac and Biggie felt dangerous that lasted years. There's like chronicles of development that happened and a big cast of characters. Nas and Jigga lasted like 5 years too. This Kendrick and Drake thing is like a shooting star. It's really bright but it's basically over within 2 weeks. I mean, the whole saga isn't told yet but it's looking like it's over.

I was in the Nas forums when Ether dropped.. It was popping for a damn year.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Nah fukk all that, no other rapper has had as much corporate backing as Drake.

All the MCs you listed above stood on their own two feet. All the MCs you listed above were real MCs. And they also went against multiple adversaries at once. Drake ain't no MC.
Corporate backing or is he just a better overall artist and you hating ass nikkas just don't wanna admit that

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac and Biggie felt dangerous that lasted years. There's like chronicles of development that happened and a big cast of characters. Nas and Jigga lasted like 5 years too. This Kendrick and Drake thing is like a shooting star. It's really bright but it's basically over within 2 weeks. I mean, the whole saga isn't told yet but it's looking like it's over.

I was in the Nas forums when Ether dropped.. It was popping for a damn year.
Yup. Kendrick and Drake speedrunning this battle. These kids don't understand the tension that was in the air during Biggie and Pac or Nas and Jays beef. That shyt was ongoing. The pressure that was on their every move lasted months at a time.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yup. Kendrick and Drake speedrunning this battle. These kids don't understand the tension that was in the air during Biggie and Pac or Nas and Jays beef. That shyt was ongoing. The pressure that was on their every move lasted months at a time.
I'll say that this feels way healthier for everyone. We can talk about it in real time and then it can be over and we can move on from it quick. I'm sure there will be years of subs but it's done now. I swear it took a decade for the East/West beef to be done and Nas and Jigga shyt went on for probably a decade before the fans let it go.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Do Right And Kill Everything

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'll say that this feels way healthier for everyone. We can talk about it in real time and then it can be over and we can move on from it quick. I'm sure there will be years of subs but it's done now. I swear it took a decade for the East/West beef to be done and Nas and Jigga shyt went on for probably a decade before the fans let it go.
It has not been let go :birdman:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick threw red meat to the weirdo Dr Umar Pan Africanists and The Shea Butter Twitter LSA Femcels.

Kendrick is attacking Drake being Biracial and not "one of us" when he comes from a FBA man, and he is directly descendant of slaves on 1 side.

Kendrick is a clown for emboldening 2 of the worst groups on Black social media :pacspit: