As of this day, let's dead all religions, nationalities, ideologies, and history we can't verify!

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Let's throw them all in the bushes and create one...ONE...as of this day.

If I'm misled, may God, Allah, Jehovah, Ra, etc., crack that sky and drop a book in their hand writing upon us. I will then gladly follow that book. I don't want anything "inspired" by god from a man.

All these nationalities...lets dead those too. No more tutsis, ashanti, igbo, bantu, etc. No more tribes. That identity has done nothing for us! Let's throw that in the bushes too.

Let's have our own Council of Nucea (sp) and write our own bible.

Let's choose one identity for all black people down with the movement. One ideology and belief system with a goal of becoming a power.

If we do this...then we will be a threat to compete with white supremacy.

This is the first and most important step.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's throw them all in the bushes and create one...ONE...as of this day.

If I'm misled, may God, Allah, Jehovah, Ra, etc., crack that sky and drop a book in their hand writing upon us. I will then gladly follow that book. I don't want anything "inspired" by god from a man.

All these nationalities...lets dead those too. No more tutsis, ashanti, igbo, bantu, etc. No more tribes. That identity has done nothing for us! Let's throw that in the bushes too.

Let's have our own Council of Nucea (sp) and write our own bible.

Let's choose one identity for all black people down with the movement. One ideology and belief system with a goal of becoming a power.

If we do this...then we will be a threat to compete with white supremacy.

This is the first and most important step.

If you have been misled why should he crack that sky and do that? Firstly if God is there then who are you to tell him what and how to do something? If inspired by God through man is how he has chosen to do it why should he switch it up for you? Especially when there are many people who gladly follow him with the books he has given in the way he has given them

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Ignoring history won't change it. I'm fine with the religion part tho:francis:

Edit: what do you mean by "can't verify"?

I'm saying I follow the conscious community, sa neter and all them. And they're really entertaining and do drop knowledge. However, all the gems they dropping do exactly dog shyt for us!

Us knowing what the pharaohs shat, who Jacob's sons were, that jesus was black, all of that is doing nothing for us today.

We weren't alive and can't verify none of that shyt without taking the word of cacs and even black men with agendas.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
If you have been misled why should he crack that sky and do that? Firstly if God is there then who are you to tell him what and how to do something? If inspired by God through man is how he has chosen to do it why should he switch it up for you? Especially when there are many people who gladly follow him with the books he has given in the way he has given them

Why shouldn't he?

See this is part of the excuses we make for "Him".

As a parent, boss, leader, whatever, if you see your orders are being misrepresented why wouldn't said person reinforce their orders? That's not too much to ask at all.

Indeed, many people have chosen to follow a book that through word of mouth they heard is inspired by god. This belief is proof many people are made to serve.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I'm betting that if this movement picks up steam, we'll see cacs pay attention. That's how you'll know we're on to something.

All this talk about economics is :troll: to them. They know the only threat is unity.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
:hamster:

Lets throw out all of history and unverified nationalities and create another one brehs :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For what? So we can all hold hands? fukk that, I don't wanna be affiliated with MOST of you nikkas, most you nikkas don't wanna be affiliated with me. At least Islam has a weeding out process because you don't change Islam to fit in you change yourself to fit into Islam....and most cats aint built like that that's why I'm happy to be separated from most of the world.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism