As of this day, let's dead all religions, nationalities, ideologies, and history we can't verify!

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You said firstly the belief in a Christian God is merely the need and yearning for people to serve something.

Here you go:

I aware alot even though I know I shouldn't, shouldn't do any of these things. I let God down and probably spend more time doing the thin
gs my God wouldn't approve off more often then I spend doing the things he wants from me.

You answered yourself...

Let me ask you something, if you had a son who commited a murder, are you guilty of the crime because he is your son and because you produce him you are then responsible for anything he then does.

I'm not god, I am according to your beliefs a man. My son is created by god as everything else is. You're humanizing god again.

Though even going with your analogy, I would like to see parents held to some liability for things their kids commit. Maybe then parents would provide children with better.

Further more on this line that God created bad and evil, evil isn't an actual thing, it isn't physical or spiritual, It is a judgement on something not something you create.

Oh I know there's really no such thing as evil. Bad can not come from good tho.

If it's as you say and we have free will, then god doesn't know everything huh?

Where do you get this logic that God is pure love and nothing but pure love can come out of him? Is love a physical thing?

Have you never heard, "God is love"?