As of this day, let's dead all religions, nationalities, ideologies, and history we can't verify!

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why shouldn't he?

See this is part of the excuses we make for "Him".

As a parent, boss, leader, whatever, if you see your orders are being misrepresented why wouldn't said person reinforce their orders? That's not too much to ask at all.

Indeed, many people have chosen to follow a book that through word of mouth they heard is inspired by god. This belief is proof many people are made to serve.

Again there's no excuses, Your whole point is based on a misconception, that God should reinforce his 'orders', God never gave any orders. God gave choice. Orders are things which must be followed, hence they must be reinforced, you don't have to follow God it's your choice, he doesn't need to reinforce anything. It's all there you just have to choose whether to follow it or not, and if God does exist then everything we need to follow him and find him he has given to us also we must chose to accept it or not and don't you see, by demanding more you have made your choice.

Again if God does exist, the God who created things then ask yourself why that God even needs you. God is God, if God is there it is not God who needs us, it is us who needs God. God is not your parent or leader or boss unless you CHOOSE for him to be.

Fam trust me when I say God is not sweating you or anyone else not believing or following him. God has nothing to lose from you following or not following him, it again rather is us who have everything to lose. Which is why God will not crack open the heavens and deliver a book personally hand written for you, He has provided everything you need to find him already if you chose to find him, and if it's not good enough for you then you have made you choice to reject it, to your own loss not his.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
For what? So we can all hold hands? fukk that, I don't wanna be affiliated with MOST of you nikkas, most you nikkas don't wanna be affiliated with me. At least Islam has a weeding out process because you don't change Islam to fit in you change yourself to fit into Islam....and most cats aint built like that that's why I'm happy to be separated from most of the world.

My first suggestion like two years ago was we all become muslim. Upon further research, I realized that wasn't the answer. Even Islam is too muddled and dependent on faith. The Quran isn't in Allah's hand writing either.

Man has this weird fascination with serving someone or something. The trick we all fell for is that WE aren't God.

This new system we implement will have a weeding out process too! And bytch ass c00ns are terrified of it! We will be able to identify them and tell them to go stand with the crackers.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Let's throw them all in the bushes and create one...ONE...as of this day.

If I'm misled, may God, Allah, Jehovah, Ra, etc., crack that sky and drop a book in their hand writing upon us. I will then gladly follow that book. I don't want anything "inspired" by god from a man.

All these nationalities...lets dead those too. No more tutsis, ashanti, igbo, bantu, etc. No more tribes. That identity has done nothing for us! Let's throw that in the bushes too.

Let's have our own Council of Nucea (sp) and write our own bible.

Let's choose one identity for all black people down with the movement. One ideology and belief system with a goal of becoming a power.

If we do this...then we will be a threat to compete with white supremacy.

This is the first and most important step.

Not only do you expect people to forget about their religions you expect them to relinquish their tribes and identities because some random nikka on the Internet said so? :laff: :laff: :laff:

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Again there's no excuses, Your whole point is based on a misconception, that God should reinforce his 'orders', God never gave any orders. God gave choice. Orders are things which must be followed, hence they must be reinforced, you don't have to follow God it's your choice, he doesn't need to reinforce anything.

So a choice is follow me or perish? That's as good as an order and not really a choice. And did we forget about the commandments?

Fam trust me when I say God is not sweating you or anyone else not believing or following him. God has nothing to lose from you following or not following him, it again rather is us who have everything to lose. Which is why God will not crack open the heavens and deliver a book personally hand written for you, He has provided everything you need to find him already if you chose to find him, and if it's not good enough for you then you have made you choice to reject it, to your own loss not his.

Breh...if he has nothing to lose ny us not following him, what does he gain by us following him?

How the fukk has he provided everything we need to believe in or follow him? What proof do you have of god? My money is on all you or anyone have is faith?

We try and make god this loving, omnipresent life form, but that's not what he shows! He supports and even creates confusion. There's no way of getting around that breh! He CREATED this confusion. He could easily squash it.

With my children, I love them so much they have no doubt. If there's ever confusion in anything I say I clarify it. Am I wiser and more loving than god? It would seem.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Not only do you expect people to forget about their religions you expect them to relinquish their tribes and identities because some random nikka on the Internet said so? :laff: :laff: :laff:

What have our religions and tribal identities achieved for us? What power has it begotten us?