ASK AN OLD FLABBY SICK MUTHAPHUKA ANYTHING BREH'S (THE HONORABLE SKJ EDITION) part 1

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I got me a pint of Paul Masson...just warmed up a batch of precooked lemon pepper wangs...

just broke up with my woman..

now i'm talking to one of my old freaks on facebook..who just gained 50 lbs in weight ....cause im thirsty for some sympathy puzzy :snoop:

and I gotta supervise a group of the most ignant rednecks this side of Duck Dynasty tomorrow...

entertain me with your inquires......till I fall asleep in my misery :deadrose:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why did you and your girl breakup?

found out thru some research while we were shopping to get a Home together that she had filed for bankruptcy about a month back without my knowledge...

cause I kept wondering why she kept looking at these homes in these ratchet areas..cause her credit was fukked :snoop:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
found out thru some research while we were shopping to get a Home together that she had filed for bankruptcy about a month back without my knowledge...

cause I kept wondering why she kept looking at these homes in these ratchet areas..cause her credit was fukked :snoop:
damnnnnnnnnnnnnn

and nikkas wonder why i dnt trust NOBODY

if she hid that no telling wat else she hiding

leave and dont go back breh

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Paul Masson and lemon pepper?

You gotta be from the South or Midwest.

:heh:

Why'd ya ole lady dip out?

:obama: Brooklyn bred..but SOUTH GEORGIA fed...........

like I said the hoe financial status was fugazi..I wouldn't have tripped if she had informed me....but hoe was living above her means.....

always eating steaks and shyt......went out 3 times a week, yet I made more money than her...and was more comfortable cooking at home...fukk her :camby:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Is life random choices or is it already planned out ......:mjcry:?????

it's either random like a muthaphuka breh..or it's already planned out.....by a supreme being who has a helluva sense of humor :russ:

I can't even get mad anymore.....just expect the unexpected...

people DO WTF THEY WANT WITH NO CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS...MORALS MY A$$.....

PSLAMS 82..."YE ARE GODS".......

and these byatches are the ANTI-CHRIST........feeding us these genetically modified APPLES of sin fukking up everybody.....

THOTS OF TREACHERY :ohlawd:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Over money issues smh. At least she was looking in ratchet areas trying to keep it 100 with you instead of letting you get your hopes up