ASK AN OLD FLABBY SICK MUTHAPHUKA ANYTHING BREH'S (THE HONORABLE SKJ EDITION) part 1

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Over money issues smh. At least she was looking in ratchet areas trying to keep it 100 with you instead of letting you get your hopes up

hell u talm bout??? :why:

shyt.........this byatch was looking for places that were under 800 dollars for two bedrooms.... THAT WAS PUTTING MY LIFE IN DANGER...

instead of being a real byatch and letting me work on a budget for us..she still wanna live a "lifestyle" that's above her means...

her damn job ain't got no 401k/pension plan ....knowing we looking for a home..talking about going on a cruise next year...HOE PLEASE..i bounced :camby:

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell u talm bout??? :why:

shyt.........this byatch was looking for places that were under 800 dollars for two bedrooms.... THAT WAS PUTTING MY LIFE IN DANGER...

instead of being a real byatch and letting me work on a budget for us..she still wanna live a "lifestyle" that's above her means...

her damn job ain't got no 401k/pension plan ....knowing we looking for a home..talking about going on a cruise next year...HOE PLEASE..i bounced :camby:
You think y'all a get back together?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You think y'all a get back together?

HELL NAH...we broke up before.......and I can't do this shyt anymore.....

she treated a nikka like a king..but like I said id rather her had cutback then live above her means...

the puzzy was the bomb....she liked "ghostface killa" music....she was my everything

:to: but I have no choice but to activate my HARD ON HOES card

even she admitted I'm a good man........she didn't wanna lose me..but I had to bounce...

I deserve better...

good nite...a nikka tired will continue tomorrow.... :salute:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:mjcry: damn, I hate to see cats go through it. It be feeling like you're performing surgery on yourself with no anesthetic.. cutting off your hand or some shyt cause you know the infection will spread and eventually kill you....

HELL NAH...we broke up before.......and I can't do this shyt anymore.....

she treated a nikka like a king..but like I said id rather her had cutback then live above her means...

the puzzy was the bomb....she liked "ghostface killa" music....she was my everything

:to: but I have no choice but to activate my HARD ON HOES card

even she admitted I'm a good man........she didn't wanna lose me..but I had to bounce...

I deserve better...

good nite...a nikka tired will continue tomorrow.... :salute:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
How's the Lemon Pepper Wangs breh? :lupe:

they okay.....

I prefer getting wings from American Deli but I'm trying to cut back on eating out

I could have gotten some bomb a$$ wings from this sports bar I use to promote shows at...but these no flex zone negroes keep shooting up da spot

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I got me a pint of Paul Masson...just warmed up a batch of precooked lemon pepper wangs...

just broke up with my woman..

I'm talking to one of my old freaks on facebook..who just gained 50 lbs in weight ....cause im thirsty for some sympathy puzzy :snoop:

and I gotta supervise a group of the most ignant rednecks this side of Duck Dynasty tomorrow...

entertain me with your inquires......till I fall asleep in my misery :deadrose:

I know what it feels like to be in savage mode:wow:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
alright, i gotta a few questions :obama:

favorite movie?

what was the last great year in hip hop in your opinion?

last r&b album you liked from start to finish?

favorite prince album?

pete and c.l. smooth's mecca and the soul brother or the main ingredient, which album is your favorite?

top 5 this, top 5 that.... :manny:
top 5 favorite hip hop producers? top 5 favorite mcs? who are your top 5 favorite r&b singers? top 5 favorite artists of all time?:leon:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I know what it feels like to be in savage mode:wow:

mane.....I really DONT WANNA LIVE THAT LIFE...

prior to me getting with my girl...I was running thru byatches on tagged.com

it was like playing Russian roulette with my DIKK...these girls were down for whatever

along with the byatches I was meeting offline....mane I dodged a few bullets...

two became pregnant not by me thankfully :whew:

and one got an STD from her ex....

that's why I went hard in the relationship cause I believed in monogamy and stability

but as of now I feel like I live in a world where RIGHT IS WRONG and WRONG IS RIGHT

Talked to one chick on tagged who gave me her number talking bout she is abnormally attracted to sin..

and this Jay Z line from D-evils keeps playing in my head

"I TRIED to be a pleasant guy all my fukking life..but now I'm down for whatever ain't nothing nice" :ohlawd:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
alright, i gotta a few questions :obama:

favorite movie?

what was the last great year in hip hop in your opinion?

last r&b album you liked from start to finish?

favorite prince album?

pete and c.l. smooth's mecca and the soul brother or the main ingredient, which album is your favorite?

top 5 this, top 5 that.... :manny:
top 5 favorite hip hop producers? top 5 favorite mcs? who are your top 5 favorite r&b singers? top 5 favorite artists of all time?:leon:

fav movie : GODFATHER 2...profound wisdom and insight on the importance of politics in life

2001 was the last great year to me...50 cent basically got hip hop on fire with beefing..the jada vs Beans...and Sauce Money vs Nature and NAS vs Jay Z....mane along with the great mixtapes and music from Ghostface and others..the South was bubbling too..so much variety

SHEEEIT...probally gottdamn Micheal Jackson OFF THE WALL as far as R&B

PURPLE RAIN of course is my favorite prince l.p.

MECCA and the SOUL BROTHER of course

top 5 rappers....1. NAS....2. KRS ONE...3. RAKIM...4. KOOL KEITH...5. CEE-LO and POSDONOUS as a TIE

Top 5 producers..1. PREMIER...2. MARLEY MARL..3. PETE ROCK..4. LARGE PROFESSOR 5. AYOTOLLAH

TOP 5 R&B no order...MICHEALJACKSON...MARVIN GAYE...SAM COOKE...LUTHER VANDROSS...FRANKIE BEVERLY

TOP 5 ARTISTS...MICHEAL JACKSON..PRINCE...NAS...SUPERCAT..TENOR SAW

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
fav movie : GODFATHER 2...profound wisdom and insight on the importance of politics in life

2001 was the last great year to me...50 cent basically got hip hop on fire with beefing..the Had vs Beans...and Sauce Money vs Nature and NAS vs Jay Z....mane along with the great mixtapes and music from Ghostface and others..the South was bubbling too..so much variety

SHEEEIT...probally gottdamn Micheal Jackson OFF THE WALL as far as R&B

PURPLE RAIN of course is my favorite prince l.p.

MECCA and the SOUL BROTHER of course

top 5 rappers....1. NAS....2. KRS ONE...3. RAKIM...4. KOOL KEITH...5. CEE-LO and POSDONOUS as a TIE

Top 5 producers..1. PREMIER...2. MARLEY MARL..3. PETE ROCK..4. LARGE PROFESSOR 5. AYOTOLLAH

TOP 5 R&B no order...MICHEALJACKSON...MARVIN GAYE...SAM COOKE...LUTHER VANDROSS...FRANKIE BEVERLY

TOP 5 ARTISTS...MICHEAL JACKSON..PRINCE...NAS...SUPERCAT..TENOR SAW
great call on godfather 2. both 1 and 2 hold the top spot (outside of apocalypse now)for my favorite movie :salute:

nice lists on the favorite r&b album, prince and pete rock and c.l. albums, and top 5 list :myman:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I got me a pint of Paul Masson...just warmed up a batch of precooked lemon pepper wangs...

I'm talking to one of my old freaks on facebook..who just gained 50 lbs in weight ....cause im thirsty for some sympathy puzzy :snoop:

and I gotta supervise a group of the most ignant rednecks this side of Duck Dynasty tomorrow...

Dap and five star on G.P:obama:. :win::lawd::myman:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why my life gotta have a yesterday?

Why can't I memorize tommorrow and live my life as just a day?

A baby's born and you hears moms crying

Is she crying cause she's happy or the fact that she know she gonna die?