ASK AN OLD FLABBY SICK MUTHAPHUKA ANYTHING BREH'S (THE HONORABLE SKJ EDITION) part 1

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Jfc.. Paul mason,, you too old to be drinking cheap knock off shyt,, you're. A failure,, nikkas your age can afford hen cuz they have their career in order
bruh the more you post the more you reveal yo self to be a borderline bytch nikka.
aintchu one a dem nikkas that was riding for the bytchest nikka roun here @flea :stopitslime:
I LET YOU slide on dat shyt figurin youd smarten the fukk up but damn u still runnin roun chattin pure fukkery.

You food nikka and IDGAF WHO you "ride wit" :mjlol:

:pacspit:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
rvnEI6t.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
bruh the more you post the more you reveal yo self to be a borderline bytch nikka.
aintchu one a dem nikkas that was riding for the bytchest nikka roun here @flea :stopitslime:
I LET YOU slide on dat shyt figurin youd smarten the fukk up but damn u still runnin roun chattin pure fukkery.

:yawns:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

what the He'll is u talm bout?...who da Fukk is a FLEA???? .......U GOT THE WRONG DUDE MANE

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why can't artist set up their own streaming services to their music? Or their label music?

:mjlol: then what's the purpose of being signed to a label ..if an artist was able to that?

look the labels and streaming services do serve a purpose in my opinion

broadcast radio is dying...streaming uncensored on demand music is what's in

my only problem is the revenue splits.....

last time I checked artists were only entitled to 11 cents a stream...while the host Pandora..the label and oy recently the publisher eats up the rest...

I think the best option if it willing to spend on money on it project to promote would be a YouTube channel..they have partnership deals allowing u to get paid for views ....unfortunately I don't think it includes ad revenue where the real money is at

unless your willing to spend bread on sons at virtually every internet station out there

which is a waste

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could nikkas like Rozay set up their own digital label?? If he can set up MMG..He can't set up MMG digital? And control digital steaming with exclusive music from his whole camp? It can't be the same as hard copies? Along with partnership from all other artists? I don't understand if Spotify can do it. .why can't Artist do it the same way but individually

I'm just asking cause I have no idea..