ASK AN OLD FLABBY SICK MUTHAPHUKA ANYTHING BREH'S (THE HONORABLE SKJ EDITION) part 1

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why my life gotta have a yesterday?

Why can't I memorize tommorrow and live my life as just a day?

A baby's born and you hears moms crying

Is she crying cause she's happy or the fact that she know she gonna die?

study the lessons God..

triple stage darkness teaches about memory

tai chi teaches about life

so mote it be

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
If God appeared to you in a dream and said he'd have a gang of midgets dressed as everyone Camel's ever fukked over ass rape him until he bled to death in exchange for you allowing Fat Trel to rape your daughter how quickly would you hand her over? :jawalrus:

Just for the record, I'd have stripped that bytch naked, given her an enema and inserted a butt plug so she's nice & prepped then gotten on my knees & started sucking our lord & savior off to say thanks b4 he could finish pronouncing "rape" :blessed:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why you obsessed with street shsit? why you a don diva & feds magazine fiend? isit because you were too much of a fukk nikka to come outside when shyt was poppin and you wanna re-live the youth you never used? :flabbynsick:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
why you obsessed with street shsit? why you a don diva & feds magazine fiend? isit because you were too much of a fukk nikka to come outside when shyt was poppin and you wanna re-live the youth you never used? :flabbynsick:

:russ: dude I grew up amongst individuals who blurred the line between politics and crime.....

I'm not living vicariously thru others....I'm thankful to be here .. :blessed:

an ex of mine..her brother was in deep with certain community figures it intrigued me

as well as older brother exploits whom is now in the music industry

being at the time prior to FEDS..DON DIVA thier was no urban true crime genre for literature

so an editor said I should start writing did a few blogs and magazines freelancing
about the lines being blurred

every crime figure I write of has had the benefit of political expiediency

I'm not there just writing about how much bottles ..whips and byatches the accumulated

thier has to be some political relevance to show my intent on proving the Government hypocritical stance towards crime....

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: dude I grew up amongst individuals who blurred the line between politics and crime.....

I'm not living vicariously thru others....I'm thankful to be here .. :blessed:

an ex of mine..her brother was in deep with certain community figures it intrigued me

as well as older brother exploits whom is now in the music industry

being at the time prior to FEDS..DON DIVA thier was no urban true crime genre for literature

so an editor said I should start writing did a few blogs and magazines freelancing
about the lines being blurred

every crime figure I write of has had the benefit of political expiediency

I'm not there just writing about how much bottles ..whips and byatches the accumulated

thier has to be some political relevance to show my intent on proving the Government hypocritical stance towards crime....
:salute:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Tosh or Marley?

Peter tosh for the message..marley for the music

Peter tosh LEGALIZE IT is a fav of mine cause it challenged the status quo in regards to weed

Tosh was suppose to be the original lead for the Wailers but Chris Blackwell their record company boss..felt threatened by Toshs militancy and thought Marleys light skin was more marketable

along with the fact that Marley was more likely to give up his publishing

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Peter tosh for the message..marley for the music

Tosh was suppose to be the original lead for the Wailers but Chris Blackwell their record company boss..felt threatened by Toshs militancy and thought Marleys light skin was more marketable

along with the fact that Marley was more likely to give up his publishing

Growing up the stepdad had the Wanted Dread And Alive LP

This was my shyt