At least Ireland's out: Official 2014 Miami Dolphins Off-Season thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
LOL @ you changing the thread title like a sucka duck ass niqqa.

:troll:
I would of kept it I didn't make the thread you know I will continue to talk shyt no matter how bad we suck

We going 2-0 vs y'all next year for sure

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
dont think Ireland is going brehs :snoop:
Seems like Ireland got the local haitian voodoo priests on speed-dial to keep his job.:sadcam: I bet that bum has chicken feet, goat teeth, turkey feathers and black cat ear tips in a jar burried under Ross's parking spot.

That's the only explanation I could think why Ross would still allow this bum to represent his investment, brehs :lupe:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's done brehs. Ross is keeping everyone :snoop:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
so after the whole bullygate scandal and scoring 7 points in the final 2 weeks of must win games, not one coach or person in the front office will be held accountable?:what:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
so after the whole bullygate scandal and scoring 7 points in the final 2 weeks of must win games, not one coach or person in the front office will be held accountable?:what:

no way...........:dwillhuh:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/02/report-ross-could-be-firing-sherman-ireland/

its pretty clear that Philbin survives, but if Sherman doesnt at least get fired im done with this team. Ross needs to stop copying Jerry Jones and act with some aggression
I think it's more of an issue where he cant get the people he REALLY wants so rather than make a change JUST TO make a change he'd rather sit and wait another year

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I heard that Ross wants to get rid of Sherman but Philbin has a clause in his contract that he has final say on personnel changes :snoop:

ofc sherman is his boy... dont understand why Philbin doesnt call the plays, wasnt he the OC and play caller at GB?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
ofc sherman is his boy... dont understand why Philbin doesnt call the plays, wasnt he the OC and play caller at GB?

i thought that was the main reason we even hired him? to develop a franchise QB and bring that explosive west coast offense that the packers had to south beach?

of course, we hired sparano before that to bring some toughness to the offensive line and we ended up being terrible at run and pass blocking:snoop:

at least with coaches like lovie smith, you know they'll make the side of the ball theyre proficient at balls out