Attractive 45 yo female posts that she thinks men are feminized, shyt storm ensues

FSP

Banned
Daps
Because its a turn off to me, and if im turned off from the first second how would it ever work. A huge part of my attraction to a man is his masculinity and dominant nature... If i have to make the first move those things are gone for me right from the start, then there is no sexual tension or attraction. Polarity gets me, feminine/masculine, dominant/submissive, aggressive/receptive, otherwise the energy is dead... If i make a move it would be subtle, nothing more than eye contact, maybe a slight smile, a tilt of the head. If a man doesn't pick that up and make a move its dead in the water. It is what it is. You can't help what you are sexually attracted to. Its like trying to tell a man to be attracted to an overweight woman because its 'whats inside that counts' regardless of the fact that he normally gets hard for slim fit women, its not going to happen. Same for us, women are generally attracted to strong masculine men, especially beautiful feminine women, thats how nature made it.

Then nature made me unattractive to women then, because I think that's retarded.

I think what she's saying is true, in the quote (not the feminized male bullshyt). Funny thing is I believe I was born with a healthy sense of how women think, it's just that I don't fukk with it at all

Take this quote for example. She emphasizes her attraction to polarity and I notice this true about a lot of women especially the pretty young ones. But all this is really saying is that her emotions and desires haphazardly swing from one end of the spectrum to the other often for no reason. This the kind of bytch that will get exactly what she think she wants and then not want it anymore when she's got it. She was probably popping that feminist shyt too until she realized being equal meant doing equal work now she's back on the other side of the fense.

There's probably another reason this ho is still single and it ain't cuz there's no good dikk out there. This bytch a wishy washy hot air breathing ho dragon who shouldn't be wasting anyone's time in real life let alone a message board

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she is absolutely correct. If one of those PUA type dudes said the exact same thing I bet you all the redditors would co-sign. Just another case of people focusing on the messenger rather than the message

It's true. the same dudes talking about how "women should stop being shallow" and go against their natural instincts when it comes to the type of men they're attracted to are the same dudes who clown fat and ugly women. and it's a lot easier for a dude to stop being a p*ssy than it is for a fat woman to lose weight

FSP

Banned
Daps
she is absolutely correct. If one of those PUA type dudes said the exact same thing I bet you all the redditors would co-sign. Just another case of people focusing on the messenger rather than the message

It's true. the same dudes talking about how "women should stop being shallow" and go against their natural instincts when it comes to the type of men they're attracted to are the same dudes who clown fat and ugly women. and it's a lot easier for a dude to stop being a p*ssy than it is for a fat woman to lose weight
lol reddit hates pua. The premise isn't even true. It's just some shyt that sounds good

Back then? Is she trying to compare now a days to 1950's white swagless America. lmfao

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
lol reddit hates pua. The premise isn't even true. It's just some shyt that sounds good

Back then? Is she trying to compare now a days to 1950's white swagless America. lmfao
....skinny, fit 45 yr old women posts pictures to a subreddit, redditor asks how to approach her, she says she would be impressed if a man approached her in general, men are feminized and that she wants a the guy to be dominant and approach her...
Skinny and fit are dime a dozen nowadays with professional women spending hundreds of dollars on physical trainers or on whatever yoga/nutrition/fitness classes.
I am a gym rat, and these types are seen at the gym. To be honest with you, these skinny and kit 40 somethings aren't all that. They look at women's fitness magazines and elevate the models in those magazines as what they want to achieve. And then when they achieve that, they think they are on another level. Yeah, they are a size 0 or 2 or 4, but they have a pancake butt, have wrinkles from all the tanning they did in their 20s and 30s, or something else unattractive (like fake breasts). :russ: If you want to be fit, great. But that doesn't give you the license to elevate your status. Because they'll give you the stink eye if you attempt to approach her or make small talk and you are not a Brad Pitt-looking dude.

Wario

Banned
Daps
Men get ultra whiny and butthurt if you dare say how feminized and weak men are these days.

And most of the time it comes from the same mouths of men who think women should be less masculine and cook and clean for them even though they are putting shyt to the table but their dikks. :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A 45 year old women posting pictures on Reddit seeking attention. If she was getting attention in real life she wouldn't be posting thirst lingerie photos on a site that houses all sorts of weirdos. There is something off about her mentally, most likely. She is single for a reason.
She's hustling backward by catering to broke neck bearded faggits

But at least she's not on the gram talking about Dubai trips yet

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

This. Guys always talk about how women shouldn't be shallow but will be the first ones to say that no one wants a woman over 27, or talk shyt about overweight women and unatractive women. like @DrX , he's always talking about how women need to stop being shallow but he's shallow af. So I should stop being shallow and date a guy because of his personality but that same guy is allowed to be shallow?

Wario

Banned
Daps
#YouOKsis :sas1:

I've approached the majority of women I've been with but this is what women campaigned for.
They have literally backed a political campaign to legally prosecute men they didn't want speaking to them.
Perhaps the women who seek solace in traditional courting rituals and who want to find a s/o before menopause should begin speaking out against those who don't.
Between society attempting to stifle male masculinity at every turn and the talk of sex robots?
America will be Japan status in the next few decades.
You made your own bed. Lie in it. :yeshrug:

So you're saying hollering at a girl walking past you on a busy street is the same as approaching a woman like you weren't some kind of social retard oblivious to body language? :why:

Yes, America is turning into Japan. But not for that reason. :dame:

Daps
0thmMtt.jpg

MAx5kWv.jpg

pbqN1WA.jpg

0xn0o2z.jpg

D0OYVAP.jpg

8X0xukq.jpg

dap + rep for ACTUALLY POSTING PICS

op neg pending

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So you're saying hollering at a girl walking past you on a busy street is the same as approaching a woman like you weren't some kind of social retard oblivious to body language? :why:

That was not the only basis for what constituents as street harassment.
It's easy to simplify the topic when it fits your current agenda.
One if the biggest talking point for the street harassment endorsers was speaking to them period when they didn't want to entertain an approach.
Didn't matter if it was "Hi," in a fukkin' supermarket. One the biggest points used in defense of the lunacy was, "You can't tell a woman what constitutes as harassment."
"It doesn't matter if you're polite."

@Matt504

:sas1:
Now you all will flip it but naw. You wanted this.
You got it.

Wario

Banned
Daps
That was not the only basis for what constituents as street harassment.
It's easy to simplify the topic when it fits your current agenda.
One if the biggest talking point for the street harassment endorsers was speaking to them period when they didn't want to entertain an approach.
Didn't matter if it was "Hi," in a fukkin' supermarket. One the biggest points used in defense of the lunacy was, "You can't tell a woman what constitutes as harassment."
"It doesn't matter if you're polite."

@Matt504

:sas1:
Now you all will flip it but naw. You wanted this.
You got it.

Didn't read. Don't engage in me like you still got the heat off of reading other women's posts while treating me like I'm apart of a hivemind, son. :pachaha:

Try again with a clearer mind next time.

:sas2:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Didn't read.

Passive aggressiveness is one way to deal with the fact you're wrong, but it won't change the fact that you're incorrect.
You feel differently, consider opening your mouth next time the topic comes up.
You got what you wanted. :manny:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Passive aggressiveness is one way to deal with the fact you're wrong, but it won't change the fact that you're incorrect.
You feel differently, consider opening your mouth next time the topic comes up.
You got what you wanted. :manny:

I'm not even a feminist and have more conservative views on gender than most women my age group but keep playing like what you said wasn't completely retarded and pissy.

Wanna keep spouting buzzwords?

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You replied like you had heat off someone else and that's a sure sign a debate with you will be back-and-forth like two hot-headed kids playing tug o' war.

You used the buzzword *passive aggressive. Another sign.

Nothing to debate. You were incorrect that under the current umbrella of what consititites "street harrasment," it's not restricted to "busy streets" and "Yo baby, yo."
Unless you're quoting me to concede that,
, :russell:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Nothing to debate. You were incorrect that under the current umbrella of what consititites "street harrasment," it's not restricted to "busy streets" and "Yo baby, yo."
Unless you're quoting me to concede that,
, :russell:

The reason I didn't want to engage with you because you assumed I had an agenda and believed in feminist bullshyt, fam.

Bye breh, maybe we can debate sometime later if you don't go around making autistic assumptions.