Audi Gang :blessed:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
03 Audi A4 bruh.. I wanted a newer joint but I'm not bout that car note life. I Got a steal at an auction.

I need that A7 when I really get my money up :wow:.

What u got?
Nice, congrats and welcome breh. Can make those B6s look real clean

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since I paid my car off in the fall I keep getting these vehicle exchange mail from various dealership. Are these things legit or just junk mail? Also when you get mail saying you are a sweepstakes winner what do u do?

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What kinda auction did you go to ?

You in the DMV right? It was a public auto auction out in Woodbridge. They do it every weekend. When I went they had bout 100 cars. There was a decent amount of people there but no one was really bidding for ANY car.. I had the only bid for my Audi.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You in the DMV right? It was a public auto auction out in Woodbridge. They do it every weekend. When I went they had bout 100 cars. There was a decent amount of people there but no one was really bidding for ANY car.. I had the only bid for my Audi.
:ohhh: Yea I heard about that joint folks said it's one of the best around .

How do you obtain a dealers license (if needed) and do I need to take a mechanic cause I don't know much about cars .

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:ohhh: Yea I heard about that joint folks said it's one of the best around .

How do you obtain a dealers license (if needed) and do I need to take a mechanic cause I don't know much about cars .

It's legit and it's one of the few places you don't need a dealers license. You don't really need a mechanic cause you'll know if the car passed inspection or not and they give you the carfax.. only thing you don't know is if the car has passed emissions. You can actually test drive whatever car you want beforehand too but you gotta go early in the morning

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's legit and it's one of the few places you don't need a dealers license. You don't really need a mechanic cause you'll know if the car passed inspection or not and they give you the carfax.. only thing you don't know is if the car has passed emissions. You can actually test drive whatever car you want beforehand too but you gotta go early in the morning
Man Ty so much breh .

I'll hit you pm if I need any other info .

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Just posting in this forum to say that even though I'm working my ass off and doing overtime regularly and managing 20 people while working on a project that makes millions daily, there is no fukking way on earth I can afford the entry-level Audi I want without going completely broke or taking a loan: the Audi A3 Sedan. If I am going to cop a car, I want to buy it. Or at least pay 50% and make payments on it and be done with that asap. I love cars and some of these Audis are amazing: the S4, the S5, the A6 and A7 of course. Actually one of my least favorites is the A8/RS8 - just never liked the design.

Will look at this post in 1 year and see if I am still misusing my talent or if I managed to turn my skills into serious money.

Gangsta to see you dudes copping Audis. I have to ask: how do y'all pay for basically very recent Audis?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many amongst us Audi lovers have a stick shift?
I've been blessed to have 3 but they're becoming so rare, I'm getting worried about finding my next car.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How many amongst us Audi lovers have a stick shift?
I've been blessed to have 3 but they're becoming so rare, I'm getting worried about finding my next car.

Nearly all of mine have been stick. I'm holding onto my B8.5 S4 for sometime. The last clutch in B8 S4 is a piece of shyt. So heads up to anyone who buys and plan on going aftermarket.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also I had a a B9 A4 loaner and it's really smooth I was surprised. Not a big fan of the gearbox though re reverse other than that blows the B8 A4 out of the water granted it doesn't come in stick.