Audi Gang :blessed:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I'm looking to lease a S3 here soon possibly (can't find any 2016 S4's in my area and don't want to wait for the 2017s).

Has anyone leased with Audi before and/or how was the experience? What was your $$ per mile overage?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm looking to lease a S3 here soon possibly (can't find any 2016 S4's in my area and don't want to wait for the 2017s).

Has anyone leased with Audi before and/or how was the experience? What was your $$ per mile overage?

Breh you do want to wait for the 2017. It's completely redesigned, lighter, more powerful, and more efficient.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh you do want to wait for the 2017. It's completely redesigned, lighter, more powerful, and more efficient.
lawd have mercy that stitching

2017-Audi-S4-219-876x535.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Audi Gang? :ehh: With that said, I am STRONGLY considering an A5 next year something in the 2013-15 range. Had my eye on it for a minute and I feel like the body style holds up even tho the new one is right around the corner. And brehs with any real knowledge on it, feel free to drop it in this thread before I actually start checking them out in person.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

might as well wait for the new S4, its supposed to be a big improvement but won't come in stick.

@ me close to the weekend and I'll try and find my paperwork

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I'm torn brehs. I really want the 07 RS4 but I'm scared of buying a German car out of warranty. But that's my favorite audi since I first laid eyes on it. There's a couple low mileage ones out there, including one with 27,000 miles and original tires still on that bytch, but it's 34K. And for $34K there's far newer cars I can get, IN WARRANTY.

I'm also thinking about a S4 but I don't know if I should wait for the new body style to come out so the price drops a little more. I hear those are fun to drive and I'm a father, so it would fit my lifestyle. Overall I'm torn.

Also for my brehs check out ExoticCarHacks.com! It shows you exactly how to purchase luxury and exotic cars in such a way that you can sell them for a profit or very small loss. Got a homey who switches cars every 6 months using that system. Last car he sold netted him a couple stacks, it was a M3(Sidenote, I hate Beemers.)

Peace in the Middle East.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm torn brehs. I really want the 07 RS4 but I'm scared of buying a German car out of warranty. But that's my favorite audi since I first laid eyes on it. There's a couple low mileage ones out there, including one with 27,000 miles and original tires still on that bytch, but it's 34K. And for $34K there's far newer cars I can get, IN WARRANTY.

I'm also thinking about a S4 but I don't know if I should wait for the new body style to come out so the price drops a little more. I hear those are fun to drive and I'm a father, so it would fit my lifestyle. Overall I'm torn.

Also for my brehs check out ExoticCarHacks.com! It shows you exactly how to purchase luxury and exotic cars in such a way that you can sell them for a profit or very small loss. Got a homey who switches cars every 6 months using that system. Last car he sold netted him a couple stacks, it was a M3(Sidenote, I hate Beemers.)

Peace in the Middle East.
You know I signed up to watch that webinar he puts on but I missed it. Looks VERY interesting.