7H3MAas.png

Capture.png

:mjdrinkinnnggg:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So even after a good post season showing(where it actually counts) he's not even at worst a serviceable NBA role player.. really:martin:

I see more respect given to players who have a nice summer league game here in The Coli as compared to how people are sh*ttin on this guy. But like I said lets see what he does this upcoming season. If there's no improvements or carry over from his playoff games then I'll digress.
The funny thing is he wasn't good in the playoffs....

nikka had a couple good games... :laugh:

Y'all can't be serious

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
So 3 games in the playoffs > The 100+ other games he's played in the NBA?

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's not good enough to have a roster spot, but he has not proven to be a good player at all.
So how far I gotta run to get to the goal post it seems to keep moving either he is a NBA player or he isn't b :aicmon:and 3 good games in the playoffs equals yea he showed he can play. Idk how much basketball you watch but New Orleans has always had problems at guard you asking a 19 yr old kid to be LBJ or Anthony davis nobody said he was but the kid def deserves a NBA spot and some minutes you cant logically say he doesn't especially after the contributions made by him in the playoffs. You just hating breh

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So how far I gotta run to get to the goal post it seems to keep moving either he is a NBA player or he isn't b :aicmon:and 3 good games in the playoffs equals yea he showed he can play. Idk how much basketball you watch but New Orleans has always had problems at guard you asking a 19 yr old kid to be LBJ or Anthony davis nobody said he was but the kid def deserves a NBA spot and some minutes you cant logically say he doesn't especially after the contributions made by him in the playoffs. You just hating breh
An Austin Rivers Stan never thought I'd see that

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Austin rivers is better than delly and its notnot close..

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Who the fukk said he had to be LeBron or Anthony Davis?

Again 3 years into the NBA and he has yet to show he can be a consistently productive player.

He had a few good games in the playoffs, props to him for that. But 3 games isn't > 200+ other games he's played in the league

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Nobody has any comeback to those shooting charts between Austin Rivers and Westbrook I see....I wonder why :jbhmm: