Austin Rivers takes shot at Team USA showcase game

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Look man, the dude is trash, I don't even think that's really up for debate. If not for nepotism he would be in the D-League/overseas. Of course he can get better, he has nowhere to go but up, but his ceiling is very low. He's not efficient, not a great shooter, not a distributor, has below average court vision for a guard, he can't hang his hat on defense, is not a energy/spark plug of the bench type guy, probably not a good spades partner. It's literally no reason for this dude to be on a roster.

:ohhh: That motherfukka does look like a habitual sandbagger

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Look man, the dude is trash, I don't even think that's really up for debate. If not for nepotism he would be in the D-League/overseas. Of course he can get better, he has nowhere to go but up, but his ceiling is very low. He's not efficient, not a great shooter, not a distributor, has below average court vision for a guard, he can't hang his hat on defense, is not a energy/spark plug of the bench type guy, probably not a good spades partner. It's literally no reason for this dude to be on a roster.

Said he wasn't a good spades partner. :dead:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Rivers family as a whole has had a few bad months. Didn't Doc offer his daughter to Deandre for him to come back to LA? :sadcam::no:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Did he really just type out midrange and 3pt consistency :skip:

7H3MAas.png
The tweet he was responding to was deleted, but I'm 99% sure he was saying those are things he wants to work on. If you read the other tweets he says he wants to get better at midrange to hurt defenders when they go under screens on him.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had 16pts against the spurs game 4 first round he had 17pts 3 assist and 4steals in game 1 against Houston and had 25 on Houston again game 3. I would say he isn't the best but he a kid and still developing but he's shown promise on the biggest stages. Its a lot of guys in the league that are streaky at best and serviceable the kid can get buckets why cant he try to develop more

The Coli will hate on rivers no mater what he does, breh:yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What..payton literally has everything but a shot right now. Great defender and a huge pg
That shyts all fine and dandy but this dude been on my 2k teams for 3 outta 5 years and when I'm getting double teamed and I see this fakkit standing still like he's retarded, I think to myself "what would Austin rivers do?" :francis:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
xDmC5FPD.gif

Because no one is gonna spend time explaining how ridiculous it is to compare Austin Rivers and Westbrook

because one has the chance to volume gun because he tunes out his coach :pachaha:

its okay bruh....sabo shot 42 from the field and .299 from 3....he ain't no knockdown shooter