Austin Texas on the verge of Stage 5 Covid-19 restrictions... UPDATE: 10,000+ NEW CASES IN TX

Spence

Superstar
Daps
i been layin low and not paying attention to local news...GODDAMN! had to cancel south padre trip just now.

i aint even know there was this many posters in austin :salute:
I wouldn’t have done that unless they closed padre beach. There’s still matagorda that’s open for now too

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Abbot is doing EVERYTHING in his power to avoid a full walk back to shelter in place because it would be a political disaster for him and the white house
These cacs that vote for them are so stupid I don’t think anything would be a political disaster for them. They would just blame it on the Dems or some shyt

Daps
Cool. So you have no actual rebuttal and not interested a cordial debate. People like you actually are the problem, you have drawn your lines and aren’t even interested in other ideas, a debate or facts.
Arguments go awry when you address statements that have been presented with no supporting evidence or that is not commonly known. THAT is the problem.... giving people time and attention because they are willing to spew anything out of their mouths with nothing to support it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abbot is doing EVERYTHING in his power to avoid a full walk back to shelter in place because it would be a political disaster for him and the white house
This, and it’s obvious we need another shelter in place, so cases will start to dwindle.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
if it was just myself yea, but i got kids and i aint exposin them to that shyt
Ah gotcha, I got kids too, we will probably head to the beach or a different state park since we won’t be in contact with anyone at all