Australia considers fast-track visas for white South African farmers

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
you don't have to be outraged by it. but it is complete and utter bullshyt that they like to ignore. Australia likes to play this game where they front like they're for immigration like places like Canada, but then they do shyt like this. Australia also has a substantial amount of native Aborigines that live so far below the poverty line it's frightening. They have a lot of shyt to deal with but here they are saving a bunch of Dutch people.

But beyond that you are correct, it's high time African nations carved out a spot for diasporan Africans in the future.

They already have.

Ghana, a place for African-Americans to resettle | West Africa

Rwanda Offers to Host African Migrants Stranded in Libya

Black people who need it should take it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Aboriginal Australians looking dubious

982ecffd688c3231e095b556c027a700--aboriginal-people-aboriginal-art.jpg

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Only nikkas crying about this is c00ns :yeshrug: Australia is a CAC country and they’re accepting CAC refugees, so what? Don’t try to lecture me about aboriginals, they don’t run that country no more, just like the red indians here...African countries see no problem with black Africans globetrotting all over begging for crumbs :francis: the white man don’t do that...y’all hate Jews but they also give their people a place to live no questions asked...Africa, the biggest continent, won’t take in their own people...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
but they are not being repatriated in Europe they're being sent back to another "black" (if you consider Austronesians black) land that they do not rightfully belong either.

I don't consider the aboriginals to be black :manny:

the aboriginals got wiped out pretty much, so whatever the aboriginal population that is left thinks/wants... is irrelevant

Daps
Only nikkas crying about this is c00ns :yeshrug: Australia is a CAC country and they’re accepting CAC refugees, so what? Don’t try to lecture me about aboriginals, they don’t run that country no more, just like the red indians here...African countries see no problem with black Africans globetrotting all over begging for crumbs :francis: the white man don’t do that...y’all hate Jews but they also give their people a place to live no questions asked...Africa, the biggest continent, won’t take in their own people...
Exactly. People are tribal by nature. Black nations should get themselves together and do this as well. Why are we always waiting for handouts from massa. This ish embarrassing at this point.

By the way I live in New Zealand (moved here from Canada) and the area I reside in is filled with SA’s. One of the richest areas in the city. These people run everything here. They are usually the higher ups in every lucrative company. It’s insane. I work for an infrastructure company. The team in on is all South Africans except me and 2 other people.

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah it matters because Autralia was supposed to be a hotspot for a lot of African Migrations out of the east following terrible famines and droughts and civil wars. Their admissions were notoriously vetted for decades. Tons of people pushed away back to refugee camps but the doors are wide open for poor Dutch folk who inherited ill-gotten fortune.

white people dont want black refugees in their countries, this is nothing new.