Australia considers fast-track visas for white South African farmers

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
white_australia_policy.jpg

Realize that Aussie legacy:francis:

Pure lies and projection the land is not theirs and they know it.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
A cac country filled with the descendants of mutants who slaughtered and subjugated aboriginal people is opening it's border for another group of mutants who are seeking refuge after slaughtering and racial stratifying another group of aboriginal people. The ironies of ironies.
:mjlol:
I hope that plane crashes with all them boer savages in it. Retribution is heartless and so am I.
:mjgrin:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Exactly. People are tribal by nature. Black nations should get themselves together and do this as well. Why are we always waiting for handouts from massa. This ish embarrassing at this point.

By the way I live in New Zealand (moved here from Canada) and the area I reside in is filled with SA’s. One of the richest areas in the city. These people run everything here. They are usually the higher ups in every lucrative company. It’s insane. I work for an infrastructure company. The team in on is all South Africans except me and 2 other people.
We tried integrating in the Caribbean with the caricom program :yeshrug: but Spanish speaking “blacks” are fukking c00ns...they look down on the other black caribbeans...it’s like these nikkas been programmed never to work together :gucci: jews bring in any Jew from any corner of the world to Israel with no questions asked :comeon: but Africa can’t take in a few hundred thousand refugees? The leaders are gutless fakkits :wtb: how can you watch your people beg on street corners around the world for respect and dignity and be okay with it?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Australia supported apartheid till the very end, long after the rest of the west pulled support from apartheid SA.. they didn’t even apologise to the natives until 07, and the guy that did it done it without support from anyone.. he pretty much was outta office within months..

I gotta live wit these inbred bogans man.. this current immigration minister is deporting a crazy amount of Africans and Polynesian folks, 3.5k people been deported already this year. Meanwhile Europeans are fast tracked and welcomed.

He even suggested recently that Europeans add to this country, while others come here and take from the country without giving anything back..

This down syndrome mongaloid lookin immigration minister is a fukkin nazi..
so its a modern version of what places like Mexico and Argentina did where they minimized and shrunk down the black population and imported more whites in to "whiten" the nation

Daps
We tried integrating in the Caribbean with the caricom program :yeshrug: but Spanish speaking “blacks” are fukking c00ns...they look down on the other black caribbeans...it’s like these nikkas been programmed never to work together :gucci: jews bring in any Jew from any corner of the world to Israel with no questions asked :comeon: but Africa can’t take in a few hundred thousand refugees? The leaders are gutless fakkits :wtb: how can you watch your people beg on street corners around the world for respect and dignity and be okay with it?
Spanish speaking blacks are straight up c00ns. Not sure why people still want to include them in the black community. They don’t want to be apart of us unless they benefit from us. Why do you think people like Cardi B, can make hip hop and get our support. Albeit, it’s usually white people who purchase music and pay to go to concerts, the reason why cardi b is so popular is because of her initial black fans. It’s funny because she bassically implied that she started fukking with black men because they were checking for her more. In high school I bet you she was curving mad black guys that were probably even better than her. Let’s be real, if she was trying to tap into the Latino music scene, she wouldn’t be successful. They don’t care for black looking latinas and a lot of the men prefer whiter looking latinas. Her and the likes of her are benefiting from us. But y’all dont want to listen though.

Anywho, I could go on but this thread is about something else.

We need to understand that we all we got.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Spanish speaking blacks are straight up c00ns. Not sure why people still want to include them in the black community. They don’t want to be apart of us unless they benefit from us. Why do you think people like Cardi B, can make hip hop and get our support. Albeit, it’s usually white people who purchase music and pay to go to concerts, the reason why cardi b is so popular is because of her initial black fans. It’s funny because she bassically implied that she started fukking with black men because they were checking for her more. In high school I bet you she was curving mad black guys that were probably even better than her. Let’s be real, if she was trying to tap into the Latino music scene, she wouldn’t be successful. They don’t care for black looking latinas and a lot of the men prefer whiter looking latinas. Her and the likes of her are benefiting from us. But y’all dont want to listen though.

Anywho, I could go on but this thread is about something else.

We need to understand that we all we got.

:dahell:

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what happen to bangs? He's in Australia from Senegal ?
Pretty sure he was Sudanese

On topic: fukk South African whites. There's already quite a few here. I remember I was in a meeting with a client, and the girls like we moved her from south Africa as refugees cause of some bs reasons. I'm sitting there with the :beli:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Australia truly showing its colours out here. What evidence do they even have that these people will integrate well into their greater society? Every plot of arable land they have received thus far was on the back-end of a system that literally oppressed other people for generations. When you take that special perk away, is there any proof they will not become an issue for them?

Demented country.
Everybody stay on code but us.