Australia considers fast-track visas for white South African farmers

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
nah it matters because Autralia was supposed to be a hotspot for a lot of African Migrations out of the east following terrible famines and droughts and civil wars. Their admissions were notoriously vetted for decades. Tons of people pushed away back to refugee camps but the doors are wide open for poor Dutch folk who inherited ill-gotten fortune.
So why does it matter again?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
We tried integrating in the Caribbean with the caricom program :yeshrug: but Spanish speaking “blacks” are fukking c00ns...they look down on the other black caribbeans...it’s like these nikkas been programmed never to work together :gucci: jews bring in any Jew from any corner of the world to Israel with no questions asked :comeon: but Africa can’t take in a few hundred thousand refugees? The leaders are gutless fakkits :wtb: how can you watch your people beg on street corners around the world for respect and dignity and be okay with it?
You mean DR but DR is not really part of the caricom

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Spanish speaking blacks are straight up c00ns. Not sure why people still want to include them in the black community. They don’t want to be apart of us unless they benefit from us. Why do you think people like Cardi B, can make hip hop and get our support. Albeit, it’s usually white people who purchase music and pay to go to concerts, the reason why cardi b is so popular is because of her initial black fans. It’s funny because she bassically implied that she started fukking with black men because they were checking for her more. In high school I bet you she was curving mad black guys that were probably even better than her. Let’s be real, if she was trying to tap into the Latino music scene, she wouldn’t be successful. They don’t care for black looking latinas and a lot of the men prefer whiter looking latinas. Her and the likes of her are benefiting from us. But y’all dont want to listen though.

Anywho, I could go on but this thread is about something else.

We need to understand that we all we got.
So it’s black people who’s to blame then? :jbhmm: We lust over light skin women...I had a older homeboy told me straight up, 2 black females (on light skin and one black skinned) with the exact same features (pretty face, phat ass, flat stomach) and he would choose the light skinned one because light skin look better :manny: And the nikka 37 years old...this light/dark colorist bullshyt is not new...Spanish blacks are definitely c00ns but a lot of nikkas are on that :mjpls: also...

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
By the way I live in New Zealand (moved here from Canada) and the area I reside in is filled with SA’s. One of the richest areas in the city. These people run everything here. They are usually the higher ups in every lucrative company. It’s insane. I work for an infrastructure company. The team in on is all South Africans except me and 2 other people.

White South Africans tend to be very well educated. Australia will be getting a human capital injection tbh. Same way UK benefited immensely from Jews that left Nazi Germany and Indian Ugandans that Idi Amin kicked out. Whenever you have elite minorities getting kicked out the new country gets that stimulus package.

Daps
So it’s black people who’s to blame then? :jbhmm: We lust over light skin women...I had a older homeboy told me straight up, 2 black females (on light skin and one black skinned) with the exact same features (pretty face, phat ass, flat stomach) and he would choose the light skinned one because light skin look better :manny: And the nikka 37 years old...this light/dark colorist bullshyt is not new...Spanish blacks are definitely c00ns but a lot of nikkas are on that :mjpls: also...
I mean a lot of men from different backgrounds would make the same choice. Colourism has been around since the dawn of time. No different from a woman choosing a man that’s 6’6 over one that is 6’4 with the same criteria.
The issue is these are women from other communities. They (not all) do not identify with black culture evidently they identify with their Hispanic culture. However, they can come to our community and be put on the forefront of it. They know this. They can do that in theirs. Heck, native Latins get made fun of all the time, so obviously the ones that have more African dna suffer more on their side of the fence. A lot would love to be with the more European Spaniard types of latinos but they can’t because most aren’t checking for them. Let’s be real here. Not all though.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Stolen land back to Africans and white people to Australia.

Works for me.

Until them Aboriginies get THEIR shyt back. Then it's back to England for all you pilgrims.

But

If the Native Americans someday try to bounce me from America I guess I have to jet to DR. I look just like them niqqas.

Daps
White South Africans tend to be very well educated. Australia will be getting a human capital injection tbh. Same way UK benefited immensely from Jews that left Nazi Germany and Indian Ugandans that Idi Amin kicked out. Whenever you have elite minorities getting kicked out the new country gets that stimulus package.
This is very true. I actually work under two coloured SA’s. They are also killing the game here. One of them is a woman and she just magically created her own position, three weeks ago. We were having trouble allocating payments for some of the infrastructure jobs and she came up with a solution plan herself She is now her “own boss” and got a really big raise. Unfortunately, you don’t see that with black South Africans or Africans in general over here. Many have masters and phds and still being low balled here. I know a man from South Sudan that has 4 degrees from AUT (NZ’s uni) and still works at a grocery store as a floor person. He’s been here for 20 years and has applied to over a 1000 jobs and gone to 100s of interviews. They won’t hire him. About to get a fifth degree too.

This is why it’s vital to create and employ our own.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This is very true. I actually work under two coloured SA’s. They are also killing the game here. One of them is a woman and she just magically created her own position, three weeks ago. We were having trouble allocating payments for some of the infrastructure jobs and she came up with a solution plan herself She is now her “own boss” and got a really big raise. Unfortunately, you don’t see that with black South Africans or Africans in general over here. Many have masters and phds and still being low balled here. I know a man from South Sudan that has 4 degrees from AUT (NZ’s uni) and still works at a grocery store as a floor person. He’s been here for 20 years and has applied to over a 1000 jobs and gone to 100s of interviews. They won’t hire him. About to get a fifth degree too.

This is why it’s vital to create and employ our own.

Damn that's fukked up. I always though New Zealanders were nice...super liberal. Like the antipodean version of Canada..unlike the redneck Aussies.

Plus wasn't NZ tempting ppl from around the world to come and work there due to employee shortages?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I mean a lot of men from different backgrounds would make the same choice. Colourism has been around since the dawn of time. No different from a woman choosing a man that’s 6’6 over one that is 6’4 with the same criteria.
The issue is these are women from other communities. They (not all) do not identify with black culture evidently they identify with their Hispanic culture. However, they can come to our community and be put on the forefront of it. They know this. They can do that in theirs. Heck, native Latins get made fun of all the time, so obviously the ones that have more African dna suffer more on their side of the fence. A lot would love to be with the more European Spaniard types of latinos but they can’t because most aren’t checking for them. Let’s be real here. Not all though.
Same as these c00ns here drooling over PAWGS :yeshrug: they want black features in non black women...that’s why iggy azalea and Amber rose is popular :francis: meanwhile cacs love black culture (hip hop, slang) while hating black people...2 sides of the same coin...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Give em free bags of cement and they can use it to build their own shyt in the ocean. Or better yet, how about their Dutch ancestors let them come home and take refused.

I STILL don't understand why they won't go back home to dutchland, scandinavia and the like shyt makes like 0 sense... they got relatives who never left...:mindblown:

Last edited: