Barbershop 3: The Next Cut (Official Thread)

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
BarbershopTheNextCutposter.jpg

cast:

2nd Trailer.

1st Trailer

Sorry ladies, no Micheal Ealy.
Sorry ladies, no Queen Latifah.

:mjlol:

It's kind of odd seeing Common and Cube together. I know they had beef with each other like 20 years ago, but still.

I wonder if Anthony Anderson is playing the same guy that he was in the first Barbershop movie.

Looks like a bunch of unnecessary characters.

I know this sounds crazy, but I think that the Nicki Minaj fans might make this successful. :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Official Poster.
GDQdCxA.jpg

Sorry ladies, no Micheal Ealy.
Sorry ladies, no Queen Latifah.

:mjlol:

It's kind of odd seeing Common and Cube together. I know they had beef with each other like 20 years ago, but still.

I wonder if Anthony Anderson is playing the same guy that he was in the first Barbershop movie.

Looks like a bunch of unnecessary characters.

I know this sounds crazy, but I think that the Nicki Minaj fans might make this successful. :ld:

You say nicki minaj fans like there aren't fans of barbershop or ice cube breh. Or Cedric

Edit: trailer looked good. Deon Cole:mjlol:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
You say nicki minaj fans like there aren't fans of barbershop or ice cube breh. Or Cedric
I say Nicki Minaj fan like they the type of bytches to go retarded just to see her in something.

Same broads that would go to the theaters multiple times just to learn all of Nicki's lines in the movie.

Same fans who keep dissing Missy Elliott for dumb ass reasons. (Google it).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I say Nicki Minaj fan like they the type of bytches to go retarded just to see her in something.

Same broads that would go to the theaters multiple times just to learn all of Nicki's lines in the movie.

Same fans who keep dissing Missy Elliott for dumb ass reasons. (Google it).

Oh yeah you right. She's got a strong following. I fukk with her but I'm sure my level of fukkin with her pales in comparison to her die hards. Almost Beyoncé status