Barbershop 3: The Next Cut (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well we all know Chris has his money problems. I think Cube is holding the idea for the story he wants, but Chris doesn't want that story so that's what's holding it up. But you're right, Money Talks. Another one of my favourite Tucker Movies.

Lol I was going to go there but decided not to. Great minds think alike and shyt.

There are probably creative issues too as there always has been but I always believe that bottom line is truly what holds up anything. If Chris really needed to do it, he'd say fukk it and do it but I'm guessing he wants a lot probably more than the studio is willing to give up in order to pay for the production and pay everyone else etc

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Lol I was going to go there but decided not to. Great minds think alike and shyt.

There are probably creative issues too as there always has been but I always believe that bottom line is truly what holds up anything. If Chris really needed to do it, he'd say fukk it and do it but I'm guessing he wants a lot probably more than the studio is willing to give up in order to pay for the production and pay everyone else etc
Yea, it seems like he's tryna get a big pay for his next role. A Rush Hour 4 would probably bring a bigger cheque. I really just wanna see him in a starring role again before he retires. I ain't mad if he doesn't do another Friday, but at least "DO SOMETHING" (Like he told his moms in Friday).

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea, it seems like he's tryna get a big pay for his next role. A Rush Hour 4 would probably bring a bigger cheque. I really just wanna see him in a starring role again before he retires. I ain't mad if he doesn't do another Friday, but at least "DO SOMETHING" (Like he told his moms in Friday).

If rush hour 3 is any indication he wouldn't get a big payday for that shyt either. I know it was a bit of a disappointment in the states

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Ewing-and-Olajuwon-@TheNoLookPass.jpg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Oh if it helps you breh, this is written by the creator of black ish

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I guess it's no coincidence that they did that hair episode a week before announcing this.

Abc probably did that. They control when certain episodes air. Like the first episode from this season wasn't the first episode they shot or wrote for the season. So it was probably synergy on ABC's part