Be the Booker: Roman Reigns goes Hollywood, who is the Franchise now?

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Start the process of strapping the rocket on Baby Brock Parker Boudreaux & Gable Stevenson, and in the meantime, give the reigns (no pun intended) to a reliable person like Randy Orton or AJ Styles, or a fan favorite like Jeff Hardy or Edge. If Roman actually did leave, id drop the brand extension

This is probably the right answer.I would make them apart of diamond mine with Roddy and Bivens and let them run through raw or Smackdown for a year or two like the shield and run with either baby Brock or gable who ever is ready for the push.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
in this order of options

Gable Stevenson build
Sasha Banks/Becky
Bianca Belair
Big E
Matt Riddle
Damien Priest (i mean look I dont see it but yanno)
Seth Rollins
Older guys who you could give a temp run as face while Stevenson is being built (long shot but hey): Styles, Finn, Nakamura, Owens, Edge

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
In terms of "Pretty much on the cusp, but just needs to be portrayed as that dude" - Big E or Cesaro.

Actual "This Dude has it, but will never get to show it" - Montez Ford, Matt Riddle when he's more about the business.

Who they'd actually choose? Alexa Bliss.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In terms of "Pretty much on the cusp, but just needs to be portrayed as that dude" - Big E or Cesaro.

Actual "This Dude has it, but will never get to show it" - Montez Ford, Matt Riddle when he's more about the business.

Who they'd actually choose? Alexa Bliss.

Hell they're trying to force her Fiend angle upon us right now, and it ain't working AT ALL

Daps
Damn shame it took so long to mention Seth Freakin' Rollins

Have Edge and Lita turn heel on Rollins reforming their 2006 duo. They beat him down on the "Smackdown after wrestlemania"

Then all of a sudden...

Pat M: "oh my god Cole She's here...ITS BECKY LYNCH
:krs:
:stylin:

Becky returns and saves her husband and have a spring feud with Edge & Lita