Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
thats all folks. the real main event coming up in 45 mins. See yall soon :jawalrus:

I’m not gonna even troll or hate, you right. Yall are the main event

Don’t get me wrong, we played a GREAT Iggles team.

But we just far superior, it’s like Jon Jones fighting prime Mighty Mouse or Connor McGregor

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
WHO GETS THE FURTHEST AT THE END OF THE YEAR That was the bet and your always my bytch. You may run that mouth but I abuse
The Niners came into the Linc, absorbed the first quarter punch, and then scored on like FIVE CONSECUTIVE DRIVES.

Who gets further at the end of the year? You already know. We came into your house and put 42 up on your boys. Y'all couldn't even get to 20. Y'all on Cowboys status. You don't wanna see us again. Pray for our downfall, ho.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
so when Purdy gets hurt at the beginning of the game leaving SF with its 4th QB of the year, it's 'excuses'

But when Hurts gets... hurt... midway through an asskicking, and still is able to come back just to do nothing and continue getting beat... 'this was your superbowl' 'but our QB injury' etc.

Such unserious people.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so when Purdy gets hurt at the beginning of the game leaving SF with its 4th QB of the year, it's 'excuses'

But when Hurts gets... hurt... midway through an asskicking, and still is able to come back just to do nothing and continue getting beat... 'this was your superbowl' 'but our QB injury' etc.

Such unserious people.

the qb injury talk is clearly sarcasm & trolling just mocking niners fans from last season :dead:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
brocky-purdy.jpg