Been WHINING all a year for a second chance…Whiners/Eagles Official Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
the qb injury talk is clearly sarcasm & trolling just mocking niners fans from last season :dead:
...what was there to mock last season? The starting QB for a playoff team got knocked out of the game and had to have surgery on his throwing arm.
How is that some 'excuse'?

'lmao, you lost the car race because someone slashed your tires right before the race. You shoulda won the race on rims, excuses excuses'

Idiocy. We saw the game lined up just like it was, with the QB actually there. All week, people were popping BIG shyt about how Purdy wasn't good, how it wouldn't make any difference, how SF was just worse because 'mr. irrelevant'. How Deebo is a non-factor. CJGJ outchea talmbout 'Deebo isn't even a receiver'. 'the DL gonna KILL McCacfrey' all that.

And then the game got here, and for 3 quarters there were no injuries.
SF lost their starting OLB while PHI lost a big nikka who stand on the sidelines playing glorified bouncer.

And still.
Asses. Kicked.

And all I'm seeing is excuses and 'well, on to DAL' like this shyt didn't matter, but it was PHI talking all the shyt in the world.

NFC East now up for grabs when we had people trying to crown PHI as bowl champions already. But it's SF who make the excuses, right? :francis:

Some of y'all unserious as fukk, and hypocritical on top of it all.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
...what was there to mock last season? The starting QB for a playoff team got knocked out of the game and had to have surgery on his throwing arm.

'lmao, you lost the car race because someone slashed your tires right before the race. You shoulda won the race on rims, excuses excuses'

Idiocy. We saw the game lined up just like it was, with the QB actually there. All week, people were popping BIG shyt about how Purdy wasn't good, how it wouldn't make any difference, how SF was just worse because 'mr. irrelevant'. How Deebo is a non-factor. CJGJ outchea talmbout 'Deebo isn't even a receiver'. 'the DL gonna KILL McCacfrey' all that.

SF lost their starting OLB while PHI lost a big nikka who stand on the sidelines playing glorified bouncer.

And still.
Asses. Kicked.

And all I'm seeing is excuses and 'well, on to DAL' like this shyt didn't matter, but it was PHI talking all the shyt in the world.

NFC East now up for grabs when we had people trying to crown PHI as bowl champions already. But it's SF who make the excuses, right? :francis:

this is emotional posting so i'm not reading all of that, but happy for you or sorry that it happened breh.

if you're letting trolls get you in your feelings, that's on you :manny:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I’m not gonna even troll or hate, you right. Yall are the main event

Don’t get me wrong, we played a GREAT Iggles team.

But we just far superior, it’s like Jon Jones fighting prime Mighty Mouse or Connor McGregor

PeCXzKm.png

Daps

And still.
Asses. Kicked.

They had 10 days rest fam relax