Benzino: Eminem's 2Pac Produced Album Was Horrible and A Disgrace. It Was An Insult To 2Pac's Legacy.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The Eminem produced remix wasn't on that album. "Runnin" is one of the best Em productions and his involvement with Resurrection should've been it in regard to Pac's music. Those songs were actually dope. Loyal To The Game was wack for the most part.

I thought it was on this one, I just remembered that was for the Resurrection movie.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Imo of em didnt take lines from his boy its be wacker than if he did. They there for that purpose. If he didnt hes self absorbed. The best rappers all do this with their crews.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
The Eminem produced remix wasn't on that album. "Runnin" is one of the best Em productions and his involvement with Resurrection should've been it in regard to Pac's music. Those songs were actually dope. Loyal To The Game was wack for the most part.

Yeah that beat and Gatman were my top Em tracks. Everything else is mid to ass :scust:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album was bad but Zino looks very ridiculous now. Just a few days ago he was bawling talking about how he really wants to meet Eminem, give him a hug, Eminems not a bad person, just propped up by people at labels with bad intentions.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Benzino is right and I don't blame him for continuing talking about em. This the last payday he probably gonna get with interviews. Nothing else to talk about to benzino :mjlol:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Runnin was probably the better beat on that album but he shouldn’t have touched it. Original songs are always superior.

That wasn't on L2TG it was on the Resurrection soundtrack

The running remix beat is ok but as you pointed out the OG is way better (easy mo bee of course)

Slim anus did do a good job with producing One Day at a Time and Ghost on Resurrection

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
when was he ever in it? :dwillhuh:

AROUND THE TIME HE PRODUCED HITS ON MMLP, THE EMINEM SHOW, RENEGADES FOR JAY-Z, SOME JOINTS FOR 50 ON GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN, THEN 8 MILE OST WIT LOSE YOURSELF

HE HAD A LIL RUN THERE WHEN CATS STARTED NOTICING HIM ON THE PRODUCTION SIDE OF THANGS