Benzino: Eminem's 2Pac Produced Album Was Horrible and A Disgrace. It Was An Insult To 2Pac's Legacy.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
robin-williams.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The Eminem produced remix wasn't on that album. "Runnin" is one of the best Em productions and his involvement with Resurrection should've been it in regard to Pac's music. Those songs were actually dope. Loyal To The Game was wack for the most part.
Yall should be mad at Afeni for allowing Em to have production on Pac’s album. He thought he was just gonna do songs for the soundtrack and that’s it. But Afeni liked the job he did on the soundtrack so much that she let him produce the next posthumous album.

PERSONALLY for me I liked the “Loyal 2 The Game” album :whoa:

I know what Em was trying to do with editing Pac’s vocals. He wanted the atmosphere to to feel like Pac was still alive and in the studio with them. Em wasn’t trying to be malicious about it or anything :yeshrug:

The execution fell flat when it came to how the public would look at it. Also the records sounded more like an Eminem album at points instead of a Pac album. However I did really like “Out On Bail,” “Who Do You Love,” and “Don’t You Trust Me” (which I feel was his strongest production wise).

I used to defend the album over the years. But now I get it :yeshrug:

I like it but I ain’t gonna defend it.

As far as Benzino….he needs to let the shyt go.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yall should be mad at Afeni for allowing Em to have production on Pac’s album. He thought he was just gonna do songs for the soundtrack and that’s it. But Afeni liked the job he did on the soundtrack that she let produce the next posthumous album.

PERSONALLY for me I liked the “Loyal 2 The Game” album :whoa:

I know what Em was trying to do with editing Pac’s vocals. He wanted the atmosphere to to feel like Pac was still alive and in the studio with them. Em wasn’t trying to be malicious about it or anything :yeshrug:

The execution fell flat when it came to how the public would look at it. Also the records sounded more like an Eminem album at points instead of a Pac album. However I did really like “Out On Bail,” “Who Do You Love,” and “Don’t You Trust Me” (which I feel was his strongest production wise).

I used to defend the album over the years. But now I get it :yeshrug:

I like it but I ain’t gonna defend it.

As far as Benzino….he needs to let the shyt go.
was that bullshyt letter/picture he wrote her just for a few songs?

thought he wrote that shyt to ask to do an entire album?