Benzino: Eminem's 2Pac Produced Album Was Horrible and A Disgrace. It Was An Insult To 2Pac's Legacy.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No he wasn’t.

U MUSTA NOT BEEN ALIVE AT THE TIME

WHEN U PRODUCE ALL TIME HITS LIKE STAN AND LOSE YOURSELF N GOT GOATS LIKE NAS N JAY-Z SEEKIN YOUR BEATS, UV ARRIVED

THEN U PUMPIN OUT BANGERS TO THE POINT WHERE THE 2PAC ESTATE WANTS U TO PRODUCE HIS ALBUM IN FULL

IF U KNOW U KNOW

EM DROPPED THE BALL ON LOYAL TO THE GAME AND THATS WHERE THE PERCEPTION CHANGED

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
45 king produced Stan.

afeni only gave em the greenlight cause he's em (and that bullshyt letter/picture he wrote her), not cause of his shytty beats

Nas/jay accepted his beats cause they was free.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
45 king produced Stan.

afeni only gave em the greenlight cause he's em (and that bullshyt letter/picture he wrote her), not cause of his shytty beats

Nas/jay accepted his beats cause they was free.

45 KING PRODUCED IT TOGETHER WIT EM

EM ALSO DID EMINEM SHOW IN ITS ENTIRETY OUTSIDE OF A COUPLE TRACKS

IF U WANA ACT LIKE HE WASNT PRODUCING CLASSIX, GO AHEAD.. BUT THATS WRONG

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U MUSTA NOT BEEN ALIVE AT THE TIME

WHEN U PRODUCE ALL TIME HITS LIKE STAN AND LOSE YOURSELF N GOT GOATS LIKE NAS N JAY-Z SEEKIN YOUR BEATS, UV ARRIVED

THEN U PUMPIN OUT BANGERS TO THE POINT WHERE THE 2PAC ESTATE WANTS U TO PRODUCE HIS ALBUM IN FULL

IF U KNOW U KNOW

EM DROPPED THE BALL ON LOYAL TO THE GAME AND THATS WHERE THE PERCEPTION CHANGED

People on here will gloss over it, but Em was definitely seen as a dope producer. Of course, it won't be acknowledged here because its Eminem and people on here love to rewrite history and push narratives over facts. He wasn't a GOAT, but he wasn't wack either. Kanye talked about stealing Em's drums.

Loyal To The Game definitely changed that though. Because after that album, G-Unit releases were the only albums with Eminem production. T.I.'s "Touchdown" is the only one I can think of that wasn't a G Unit album and that song was wack.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Eminem's production and overall ear for beats is completely awful.

A big reason, beyond his obnoxious voice, for why I never fukked w/ his music

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
People on here will gloss over it, but Em was definitely seen as a dope producer. Of course, it won't be acknowledged here because its Eminem and people on here love to rewrite history and push narratives over facts. He wasn't a GOAT, but he wasn't wack either. Kanye talked about stealing Em's drums.

Loyal To The Game definitely changed that though. Because after that album, G-Unit releases were the only albums with Eminem production. T.I.'s "Touchdown" is the only one I can think of that wasn't a G Unit album and that song was wack.

REAL HEADS KNOW

IN REAL TIME HE WAS BEIN PROPPED UP AS AN UP N COMING PRODUCER BEIN GROOMED BY DR. DRE

REVISIONIST HISTORY CAN BE A MUFUCCA THO

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

dope =/= top contender

i find a lot of producers dope, but prob wouldnt make top 10-20 etc.

saying em was on track to be a "top contender" producer is just :mjlol: it's not taking away from his good beats, if anything it's overrating him like hell if he's ever considered top contender.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope =/= top contender

i find a lot of producers dope, but prob wouldnt make top 10-20 etc.

saying em was on track to be a "top contender" producer is just :mjlol: it's not taking away from his good beats, if anything it's overrating him like hell if he's ever considered top contender.

I wasn't saying he was top producer or even on his way.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i know you weren't, but sccit was. then he got emotional and called me an incel cause i didn't think em was a top contender :pachaha:

IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS YOU WHO GOT EMOTIONAL N STARTED HURLING INSULTS IN THE MIDST OF A HIP-HOP DISCUSSION

IN REAL TIME, LEARNING UNDER DRE WHILE PRODUCING CLASSIX DEF HAD CATS SAYIN HIS TRAJECTORY WAS ON PACE TO BEIN A TOP PRODUCER

DID HE GET THERE? NO …. BUT I REMEMBER WHAT CATS WAS SAYIN BEFORE LOYAL TO THE GAME DROPPED.

THERE WAS A THREAD ON DUBCC IN 2003 THAT SAID HE WAS “CURRENTLY BETTER THAN DRE” LMAO… OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE, BUT HE WAS BEIN HYPED FOR HIS BEATS SOMETHIN SERIOUS AND THATS A FACT.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
I fukking hate blends

a posthumous verse sprinkled here and there is alright if it's an unreleased song getting completed, matches the concept and the artist would've been ok with it

perfect example:

this is where it stops though, 99% of that shyt is ass:scust:

mothafukkas making some 2Pac Ft. Method Man, Eazy-E, Biggie, Big L, Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg over the Shook Ones beat and calling it dope, mothafukka are you like 10 fukk outta here with that shyt :camby:

the Eminem shyt was corny and we all know damn well Pac wouldn't've made music with the protege of Gay Ass Dre :yeshrug:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS YOU WHO GOT EMOTIONAL N STARTED HURLING INSULTS IN THE MIDST OF A HIP-HOP DISCUSSION

IN REAL TIME, LEARNING UNDER DRE WHILE PRODUCING CLASSIX DEF HAD CATS SAYIN HIS TRAJECTORY WAS ON PACE TO BEIN A TOP PRODUCER

DID HE GET THERE? NO …. BUT I REMEMBER WHAT CATS WAS SAYIN BEFORE LOYAL TO THE GAME DROPPED.

THERE WAS A THREAD ON DUBCC IN 2003 THAT SAID HE WAS “CURRENTLY BETTER THAN DRE” LMAO… OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE, BUT HE WAS BEIN HYPED FOR HIS BEATS SOMETHIN SERIOUS AND THATS A FACT.
calling you a dumb fukk is not being emotional...t's being factual...cause no one would ever call em a top contender producer...unless they em stans, and em stans are idiots.

so you're using your forum to gauge that em was a top contender :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
calling you a dumb fukk is not being emotional...t's being factual...cause no one would ever call em a top contender producer...unless they em stans, and em stans are idiots.

so you're using your forum to gauge that em was a top contender :mjlol:

A FORUM THAT I ADMIN NOW, WHICH WAS AT THAT POINT THE BIGGEST WEBSITE COVERING WEST COAST HIP HOP ON THE INTERNET

AND PEOPLE WHO CALL OTHERS “DUMBFUFF” ONLINE OVER DISAGREEMENTS GIVE OFF INCEL VIBES

IN REAL LIFE U WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO COURAGE TO LOOK ANOTHER POSTER IN THE EYE WHEN U ADDRESS THEM

I C U

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I fukking hate blends

a posthumous verse sprinkled here and there is alright if it's an unreleased song getting completed, matches the concept and the artist would've been ok with it

perfect example:

this is where it stops though, 99% of that shyt is ass:scust:

mothafukkas making some 2Pac Ft. Method Man, Eazy-E, Biggie, Big L, Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg over the Shook Ones beat and calling it dope, mothafukka are you like 10 fukk outta here with that shyt :camby:

the Eminem shyt was corny and we all know damn well Pac wouldn't've made music with the protege of Gay Ass Dre :yeshrug:

Right :dead: