Better player: Curry or Iverson?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Uhhh? AI worth 20 wins over Curry ?
Before this goes some place I dont want it to, let me say yes Philly did have some pieces on that team..defensively, rebounders, etc. But it takes a special kind of offensive player to get that team to the finals and win a game against the Lakers. There's a number of superstars, some playing today that I could put in place of Curry and the statement would still be true.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh? AI worth 20 wins over Curry ?

20 wins no, but i don't believe they get to the finals and depending on seeding maybe not even advance in the playoffs.

imagine curry being doubled as he crosses half court (pre new hand checking rules) and passing it to aaron mckie or eric snow :gag: or running pick and roll with mutombo or some other offensively inadequate big

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Another auto "not even close" response thread when it's actually pretty close...

I say Curry for the record...But it would be interesting to see what he would do surrounded by Eric Snow, Matt Gieger, Tyrone Hill, George Lynch and Theo Ratliff

Damn that Finals squad was trash

:krs:

The Coach, Defensive Player, and 6th man of the year isn't "trash". The East was and they took advantage of it. :yeshrug:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Curry all day

And it's not just because he won the ship. Iverson was a ball hog volume shooter. People liked him because he was the first to rock braids and sleeved out tattoos

Curry changes the way an entire team plays