Better player: Curry or Iverson?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hahahahahahahaha
Iverson was averging 30 points again and still had 7 assists. When he first came into the NBA he was averaging 7 assists. The Sixers decided to move him to shooting guard where he played most his his career. Don't act like he wasn't a good passer or couldn't play the point.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
AI was more culturally significant :wow:

Curry is a safe, nice, cuddly, soft role model for White America. Iverson was a TREND SETTER who SCARED THE shyt out of white people :salute:

For that reason I can never respect Curry :francis:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
you Cacs man are so obvious these days:beli:

They call him a ball hog like he wasn't their best player. People don't realize how little offensive talent the Sixers had :mindblown: Steve Nash and Chris Paul never sniffed the finals with way more talent yet you don't hear people criticizing them and they were pass first guards. When it comes to winning titles you need more than 1 great player.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They call him a ball hog like he wasn't their best player. People don't realize how little offensive talent the Sixers had :mindblown: Steve Nash and Chris Paul never sniffed the finals with way more talent yet you don't hear people criticizing them and they were pass first guards. When it comes to winning titles you need more than 1 great player.

If Steve Nash or Chris Paul's teams played in the East during the time period that A.I's did they both would have multiple Finals appearances :camby:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I'm a Curry fan but Curry was non existing in the finals and would disappear all game until the end and his team still won.
Imagine if A.I. would have disappeared on his team the whole game until the end, they would have been blown out.

Curry would be a better fit if you had a team full of good to great players.
A.I. would be a better fit if you had no other talent on the team

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Iverson was averging 30 points again and still had 7 assists. When he first came into the NBA he was averaging 7 assists. The Sixers decided to move him to shooting guard where he played most his his career. Don't act like he wasn't a good passer or couldn't play the point.
:russ:
Just say you don't know what a pure point guard is and save everyone the time reading your posts.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm a Curry fan but Curry was non existing in the finals and would disappear all game until the end and his team still won.
Imagine if A.I. would have disappeared on his team the whole game until the end, they would have been blown out.

Curry would be a better fit if you had a team full of good to great players.
A.I. would be a better fit if you had no other talent on the team
Be called non existing while averaging 26 ppg in The Finals brehs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
If Steve Nash or Chris Paul's teams played in the East during the time period that A.I's did they both would have multiple Finals appearances :camby:

All speculation. And if Barkley would've played on a stacked Suns team he would've won a title too :mjpls:

I'm only speaking on facts. At least iverson got to the finals. You can easily say of the Sixers played any other team than a lakers squad that swept the west they would've won the title as well. Just stop it yo. You regurgitation the same talking points.