Beyonce- Black is King

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The visuals were strong I really liked them, but the music is just average. I've dated chicks that are proud members of the Bee-Hive and I've never felt her music like that. She's talented and a all-time great, but her music is not ground breaking at all.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The visuals were strong I really liked them, but the music is just average. I've dated chicks that are proud members of the Bee-Hive and I've never felt her music like that. She's talented and a all-time great, but her music is not ground breaking at all.

Yeah the film was pretty interesting to watch but the music was forgettable as hell. I honestly don't remember a single song from it. I dunno if it's the beats, the weird sing/rap thing she does or what....but her music just comes and goes now.

She probably needs to take a break for a bit after this.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The visual are very nice and it is a good message music not her best stuff or even the best rrperaenation of African music but I assume she kind of restricted since it's an album for disney

the kendrick track felt like a to pimp a butterfly demo /left over an was the thing that stood out the most to me

There some similar visual to the runaway short film -white servants black wealthy family - but there nothing that controversial in the video :yeshrug:....

honestly the whole jay song visually look like the runaway video a lot - just a African color palette swap-:hubie:

Also all the big pop stars pay people to bring there idea to furation ... people knocking beyonce for check notes hiring choroagaphers and art direction people ... some of yall just petty :francis:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate when the folk doing the heavy lifting don't get their just due*

Then why not shine light on those doing the heavy lifting instead of hating on Beyonce. That's counterproductive. Hating on Beyonce isn't going to automatically make people pay attention to those "doing the heavy lifting".

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Then why not shine light on those doing the heavy lifting instead of hating on Beyonce. That's counterproductive. Hating on Beyonce isn't going to automatically make people pay attention to those "doing the heavy lifting".
what did i say that could be considered hating on beyonce¿*

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
BLACK IS KING :salute:

CACs & immigrants butt hurt :mjcry:

fukk'm :pacspit:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
In response to a post that accused you of hating on Beyonce, you said "I hate when the folk doing the heavy lifting don't get their just due".
that can be applied to an extremely broad amount of situations not just bey specifically

& if it applies to her well guilty is guilty

ha