Beyonce- Black is King

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Visually this film was BEAUTIFULLY shot. I have a feeling this was suppose to be seen on the big screen but plans changed because of the pandemic. Kudos to the editing and cinematography.

Also...i never thought in my life I would see Hov be presented in a DISNEY film :russ:

And not just be presented in it. But be RAPPING.

Beyonce knows how to come with it when it comes to visuals. And white folks BIG mad :lolbron:

Got any links to mad white people?

As a white person I don't see any reason to get upset at other peoples empowerment but it's always funny seeing closet racists get triggered.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visuals were strong I really liked them, but the music is just average. I've dated chicks that are proud members of the Bee-Hive and I've never felt her music like that. She's talented and a all-time great, but her music is not ground breaking at all.

thats how i feel too

her videos be better than the song itself

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Got any links to mad white people?

As a white person I don't see any reason to get upset at other peoples empowerment but it's always funny seeing closet racists get triggered.

Just go on Beyoncé’s IG page and go to her original post when she announced the film. MAAAD white folks in the comments being BIG mad calling it racist :russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It’s crazy to think that after Bey gave birth to those twins she has been non-stop working.

She went right to work and nearly worked herself to death creating her “Homecoming” Coachella performance.

ON TOP OF THAT, she was preparing and prepping for the OTR2 tour with her husband. AND had to record “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” at the same time.

ON TOP OF THAT, she had to do voice work for the “Lion King” film.

ON TOP OF THAT, she had to curate the soundtrack AND THEN went went to film a visual album for it all over Africa.

And rumor had it that she planned on going on tour for the project in Africa until the pandemic hit.

That woman works HARD :damn:

In a way God had to tell her “You need to slow DOWN :ufdup:“

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
I thought this was new music, didn't realise it was the movie for her Lion King soundtrack.

Movie was awesome though, visually stunning and well put together. My Wife loved it. :salute:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

man I don’t know why I never heard this song but it’s great. This is not on the radio and I have no idea why.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It’s crazy to think that after Bey gave birth to those twins she has been non-stop working.

She went right to work and nearly worked herself to death creating her “Homecoming” Coachella performance.

ON TOP OF THAT, she was preparing and prepping for the OTR2 tour with her husband. AND had to record “EVERYTHING IS LOVE” at the same time.

ON TOP OF THAT, she had to do voice work for the “Lion King” film.

ON TOP OF THAT, she had to curate the soundtrack AND THEN went went to film a visual album for it all over Africa.

And rumor had it that she planned on going on tour for the project in Africa until the pandemic hit.

That woman works HARD :damn:

In a way God had to tell her “You need to slow DOWN :ufdup:“
Her going on tour of Africa with music inspired by the continent of would have been DOPE though