Biden and the Democrats are working hard to fumble the 2024 Presidential Election

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smart poster who is able to see the forest for the trees. When it comes to the war, Genocide Joe overlooked his Democratic values. Will he really expect young progressive Democrats to support him after his harsh comments towards Gazan civilians and American college protesters? He made a serious mistake. Plain and simple. (Disclaimer: I voted for Biden).

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The economy is strong actually. I always tell people, the one thing you can't get at Biden for is the economy.

:what: wtf how is the economy strong right now with crippling inflation and corporate greed food prices run amok?!? Do people not see the average citizen struggling to get by its like yall dont live in reality...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't have any hard evidence, but I'm suspicious of these assertions that supporting Palestine is an election win for Biden.

There's a ton of moderate dems, independents and never trump republicans who support Israel. I think he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Just the fact that the war is going on hurts him either way.

That said, he should be against war crimes and support freedom for Palestinians solely because it's the right thing to do. The establishment figures in the Democratic Party created this situation by being behind Israel for so long and now they've trapped themselves.

I really feel like support for Israel outside of Evangelicals (who will vote GOP anyway) is overrated.

Why would the average American who isn't Jewish and/or a religious fundamentalist care that much about Israel? I think the support for Israel has less to do with actual public opinion and more to do with politicians being terrified of AIPAC.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The economy is actually strong. I always tell people that the one thing you can't criticize Biden for is the economy. Critiquing him for undeserving matters diverts focus from the legitimate issues that warrant criticism.
:dahell:

The economy is NOT strong. Have you forgotten about inflation, high COL in almost every major city, jobs expecting you to have all these crazy ass requirements while at the same time paying you low wages.

50 percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and are struggling to get by.

Idk what planet you’ve been on for the past 5 years.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: wtf how is the economy strong right now with crippling inflation and corporate greed food prices run amok?!? Do people not see the average citizen struggling to get by its like yall dont live in reality...
Although the fight against inflation isn't finished, inflation itself peaked in the summer of 2022 and is now on the decline. There's actually an argument to be made that the lingering inflation is due to a strong economy. Annual CPI inflation is below the upper bound of the Federal Funds rate (3.4% CPI vs. 5.5% FFR). This, coupled with demand growth as evidenced by the increase in final sales to domestic purchasers, a fairly robust labor market, and a strong consumer sector, it is safe to say that every Finance Minister in Europe, with the exception of perhaps Switzerland, would gladly switch places with our economy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:dahell:

The economy is NOT strong. Have you forgotten about inflation, high COL in almost every major city, jobs expecting you to have all these crazy ass requirements while at the same time paying you low wages.

50 percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and are struggling to get by.

Idk what planet you’ve been on for the past 5 years.
Inflation is because low unemployment and high spending

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
At this point, its obvious to me the smoke for "Maga c00ns" and bothsiders is misdirected anger for white democrats who have failed to successfully pass any worthwhile legislation to elevate black people while legislation for Asians, Jews, and funding wars overseas is railroaded expeditiously even through holidays and weekends. It's truly playing the dozens because the same people who voted for Democrats can't or won't hold them accountable. RGB refused to step downduring Obamas term, thats on her. Harry Reid never should have went for the nuclear option (simple majority) this is why the Senate is extremely partisan. The DNC should have never put their thumb on the scale and angered Sanders voters and Independents, thats on them. Had Bernie won like the polls predicted, he would have gotten those 3 Supreme Court picks. They have to own that, nobody else.

You got half the forum talking about how white women going to vote for Biden. All of a sudden we experts on suburban white women who post on Nextdoor about a suspicious black man "with cornrows" walking a pitbull in their neighborhood. Okay, he wins again. What are we getting, more abortion clinics that are already disproporationely in black regions? While Asians, East Indians, and Non-FBA AA's continue to marginalize our voting impact.

Obviously Trump is worse for Palestine, but Biden is a useful idiot. And if you think the biased response to the campus protests and "antisemetic" free speech won't be used to muzzle black protests in the future, whether its under Trump or Biden, I have bad news for you. The line between these two parties is almost non-existant to me at this point.

And as far as the economy, I know most of The Coli fits into the 6-Figure club, but the reality is consumer debt is at an all-time-high and home affordability is at its lowest point ever with these interest rates. Biden does not deserve all the blame for this because the spending started before him, but certainly doesn't deserve credit either. These low unemployment numbers (while salaries have not kept pace with inflation at all) and 3% inflation ducktales are used with laughable metrics that every president touts just like Trump did from 2017-2019.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Although the fight against inflation isn't finished, inflation itself peaked in the summer of 2022 and is now on the decline. There's actually an argument to be made that the lingering inflation is due to a strong economy. Annual CPI inflation is below the upper bound of the Federal Funds rate (3.4% CPI vs. 5.5% FFR). This, coupled with demand growth as evidenced by the increase in final sales to domestic purchasers, a fairly robust labor market, and a strong consumer sector, it is safe to say that every Finance Minister in Europe, with the exception of perhaps Switzerland, would gladly switch places with our economy.

Thats still doesnt change anything because your still being nickle and dimed everytime you go grocery shopping or out to eat in general plus the crazy high gas prices in california when they already have an EV mandate is bullshyt... COL Is still too high and people cant even afford to buy a house much less make rent... :dead: but its NOT a good look to send our tax dollars to israel when that infrastructure bill aint do shyt to help people need help like right now...:what: