Biden and the Democrats are working hard to fumble the 2024 Presidential Election

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look,

In the broad picture, there's really no scenario in which Trump would be better for the country than Biden. In literally every possible way, Trump is far worse -- not just in the immediate, but in the years long after he's gone.

And while I don't think that this war between Hamas and Israel should be the deciding factor in this election, I have to concede that it is becoming clearer that for young people especially, this could cause them to abstain from voting altogether -- even if they won't directly vote for the Republican Party.

The fact is that younger voters typically lean to the left, and you cannot continue to dismiss the one issue they seemingly care about the most right now.
Wages take time to fix. Housing takes time to fix. Even student loan forgiveness takes time before that impact is felt. You aren't going to fix climate change tomorrow.

But halting support for this war could be done immediately.
If the Democrats refuse to recognize that they're alienating their base...they will have no one to blame but themselves this November.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Before this whole Israel/Palestine conflict , Biden was a for-sure to win candidate ...but now? I would be surprise if he does win.

We will have to wait and see what comes out of Trump's court cases.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Minority of young voters , very vocal and visible minority, but only a minority care enough about this issue to not vote.

Here are the voter turnout figures for the last elections

PP_2023.07.12_validated-voters_1-05.png