Biden and the Democrats are working hard to fumble the 2024 Presidential Election

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I hear you, but trump supports Israel too so what are these voters thinking is going to happen if they don’t vote :what:

People really don't understand how voting works. Those people have zero leverage with Trump because they already don't vote for him. There is no incentive to push Trump to behave different when it comes to Israel because he's not getting their votes. Their only leverage is with the guy they voted for and helped put in office. That guy has to be shown that if he wants to get back in office he's at risk if he doesn't listen to that group. The problem is ideologically for Biden he will not stop supporting Israel in this situation and thinks just like a lot of other people that Trump is a big enough boogeyman to make people change their minds.

I don't think he has that luxury given how close the last election was and it's guaranteed to be close again where he needs battleground states like Michigan, and Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time Israel come up you come running in to defend dem like you the second coming of koolaid. :patrice:

You small hat? :patrice:
no, fukk israel. but i'm not interested in watching biden lose this election to trump, because idiots want to withhold their votes over palestine

especially because trump will be worse for palestine :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, fukk israel. but i'm not interested in watching biden lose this election to trump, because idiots want to withhold their votes over palestine

especially because trump will be worse for palestine :dead:
Zero evidence of this. Hey when trump was in office it was super peaceful, heck even actually made plans that enacted and actually ended a 20 year war. :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zero evidence of this. Hey when trump was in office it was super peaceful, heck even actually made plans that enacted and actually ended a 20 year war. :ohhh:
and now Hamas has parachuted into israel, probably as revenge for trump killing soleimani. and trump has told israel to "finish the job"

when trump says "finish the job, israel", what do you think he's referring to?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and now Hamas has parachuted into israel, probably as revenge for trump killing soleimani. and trump has told israel to "finish the job"

when trump says "finish the job, israel", what do you think he's referring to?

What’s the context breh. I’m not trump lover but man it was clear times were less stressful.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's the yap treatment.

Unless your next post is "I accept the ban bet"

You can quit the yapping, puśsy
full
You already admitted you didn’t live in America across multiple posts over multiple years.

So you either finally got your fukking visa and now feel like a real black man, or you’re some kind of c00n afraid to admit they are a black American.

Might need you to just post your hairline :sas2:

Edit: you can show us your Nigerian passport too :sas2:

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You already admitted you didn’t live in America across multiple posts over multiple years.

So you either finally got your fukking visa and now feel like a real black man, or you’re some kind of c00n afraid to admit they are a black American.

Might need you to just post your hairline :sas2:
Okay fakkit :pachaha: .

I'm the only black person between you and the other 2 hoes who's willing to stake my account on it.

Bet your account on me being a black American man. Stop the chatty pattying and be about that action.:mjlit:

Otherwise shut the fukk up, bytch :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm the only black person between you and the other 2 hoes who's willing to stake my account on it.
You’ve already told on yourself. But if you want to stake your account on whether I’m black or not. Pull up. :mjgrin:

For real, I'm happy I don't live in America. Yall are fukked up :hhh:

I feel sadness for my brehs and brehettes dying out there but gat damn...

baka ma iya magana a hausa ba? :scust:

tashi daga nan kapin in buge kan ka :dahell:

if you grew up in an immigrant household, you've heard this.

immigrant parents want their kids to focus on school/work till they stack paper. then they don't give a fukk; go get your dikk/p*ssy wet.

if you're girl/boy crazy before then, you'll hold a massive L

live in america, brehs

be american, brehs
Be proud of your heritage :francis:

Post in thread 'My 1st generation brehs. Can you relate to this?'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-1st-generation-brehs-can-you-relate-to-this.648877/post-30446811