Biden and the Democrats are working hard to fumble the 2024 Presidential Election

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I really feel like support for Israel outside of Evangelicals (who will vote GOP anyway) is overrated.

Why would the average American who isn't a Jewish and/or a religious fundamentalist care that much about Israel? I think the support for Israel has less to do with actual public opinion and more to do with politicians being terrified of AIPAC.

It's not that they care for Israel, it's residual "War on Terror" logic. They see any support for Palestine as standing with the terrorists.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats still doesnt change anything because your still being nickle and dimed everytime you go grocery shopping out out to eat in general plus the crazy high gas prices in california when they already have an EV mandate is bullshyt... COL Is still too high and people cant even afford to buy a house much less make rent... :dead: but its NOT a good look to send our tax dollars to israel when that infrastructure bill aint do shyt to help people need help like right now...:what:
I acknowledged that there is lingering inflation, but now you're shifting the goalposts and over-compensating with smilies because you can't support your argument that the economy is not strong with data. The sticker shock from the lingering inflation is normal and mostly overshadows the underlying strength of the economy. If you think this inflation is bad, just wait until Trump wins. You should buy everything you need and want right now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I acknowledged that there is lingering inflation, but now you're shifting the goalposts and over-compensating with smilies because you can't support your argument that the economy is not strong with data. The sticker shock from the lingering inflation is normal and mostly overshadows the underlying strength of the economy. If you think this inflation is bad, just wait until Trump wins. You should buy everything you need and want right now.

All I know is that its not a good look for biden no matter hoe you slice it, people are seeing what theyre seeing out in the streets...:manny: Im not moving the goalposts im literally teing you whats going on plain as day like an average citizen would see. But the biggest issue we see is biden literally giving israel billions while Americans suffer. That's gonna bite genocide joe in the ass...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart poster who is able to see the forest for the trees. When it comes to the war, Genocide Joe overlooked his Democratic values. Will he really expect young progressive Democrats to support him after his harsh comments towards Gazan civilians and American college protesters? He made a serious mistake. Plain and simple. (Disclaimer: I voted for Biden).
so are we at all acknowledging that Hamas put Biden in a tough position, when they parachuted into israel and killed a thousand people? and that biden is the sitting president, not just a candidate who can sit around and pander to the far left all day?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The thing is, no matter the side, the fact he's sending money out for a war instead of spending it back in the states is a national issue.

Read the reddit thread, people are pissed as that is billions of dollars that can be spent here instead. Even if they don't care about Palestine vs Israel, the fact we're shipping money away to a country for a war is something people are really not liking. There's more animosity because it's billions of dollars on a genocide that they're already winning.

That's the problem here.

Why not spend that money here? That's what people are asking and dislike greatly.

If things were peachy in the states, probably not much of an issue, but the current state of affairs in this country at this very second, nobody wants to see money leave when shyt is expensive and wack as fukk.

You're literally giving away healthcare money.
Businesses are mercilessly laying people off and not giving affected workers more support.
etc.

$1 billion gives 200,000 people $50k support for the year.

Now how many billions have we instead sent out the last four years????
How much could that have done here instead????

It's all caught up and attached itself to Biden's reputation and our Democratic Party's reputation because they did nothing to fix it and it stacked.

However, they're doing absolutely nothing to fix and instead they seem to be doubling down on stupid even more.
Then they throw in a nice Tiktok ban for good measure.
Read the room idiots.
OK, now I'm done :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
At this point, its obvious to me the smoke for "Maga c00ns" and bothsiders is misdirected anger for white democrats who have failed to successfully pass any worthwhile legislation to elevate black people while legislation for Asians, Jews, and funding wars overseas is railroaded expeditiously even through holidays and weekends. It's truly playing the dozens because the same people who voted for Democrats can't or won't hold them accountable. RGB refused to step downduring Obamas term, thats on her. Harry Reid never should have went for the nuclear option (simple majority) this is why the Senate is extremely partisan. The DNC should have never put their thumb on the scale and angered Sanders voters and Independents, thats on them. Had Bernie won like the polls predicted, he would have gotten those 3 Supreme Court picks. They have to own that, nobody else.

You got half the forum talking about how white women going to vote for Biden. All of a sudden we experts on suburban white women who post on Nextdoor about a suspicious black man "with cornrows" walking a pitbull in their neighborhood. Okay, he wins again. What are we getting, more abortion clinics that are already disproporationely in black regions? While Asians, East Indians, and Non-FBA AA's continue to marginalize our voting impact.

Obviously Trump is worse for Palestine, but Biden is a useful idiot. And if you think the biased response to the campus protests and "antisemetic" free speech won't be used to muzzle black protests in the future, whether its under Trump or Biden, I have bad news for you. The line between these two parties is almost non-existant to me at this point.

And as far as the economy, I know most of The Coli fits into the 6-Figure club, but the reality is consumer debt is at an all-time-high and home affordability is at its lowest point ever with these interest rates. Biden does not deserve all the blame for this because the spending started before him, but certainly doesn't deserve credit either. These low unemployment numbers (while salaries have not kept pace with inflation at all) and 3% inflation ducktales are used with laughable metrics that every president touts just like Trump did from 2017-2019.
This brother is cooking:wow::whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

The economy is NOT strong. Have you forgotten about inflation, high COL in almost every major city, jobs expecting you to have all these crazy ass requirements while at the same time paying you low wages.

50 percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and are struggling to get by.

Idk what planet you’ve been on for the past 5 years.
People just use buzz words to sound like they know whats going on

The economy being strong means corporations are making money and people can have jobs but that is meaningless if prices are high and wages are stagnant. Meaning you living like a slave.

The fruit of our labor is going to the government and big business but yay, theyre making money.