Biden orders Israel to ceasefire

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I'm sick and tired of Biden pretending he has to ask politely.

There is no Israel without the United States. If we drop support Iran would roll them up and smoke them SAME DAY

It confirms Israel got dirt on all these dummies.

There was an article posted on here yesterday.. everyone discussed how Meta sold users data to Netflix. Nobody discussed the part of the article that says a company was creating honeypots. Women sent to trap politicians. There’s no way our politicians are this out of touch :francis:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
shopping

Yoo-hoo-Chocolate-Drink-15-5-fl-oz-glass-bottle_2918e79d-f1ae-4c9c-adbc-f0b031b2d4b0.65525eb55806647ff83305c65c60e1b9.jpeg
I'm gonna have to rewatch that Kanye interview now lmaoooooo

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It confirms Israel got dirt on all these dummies.

There was an article posted on here yesterday.. everyone discussed how Meta sold users data to Netflix. Nobody discussed the part of the article that says a company was creating honeypots. Women sent to trap politicians. There’s no way our politicians are this out of touch :francis:
Oh it wouldn't surprise me at all if they had footage of creepy Joe at some version of epstiens Island

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The streets saying it was JILL BIDEN who told him this has to stop :gucci:

@Voice of Reason laughing like his geopolitics don't start and end with whatever @JohnnyElbow28 on Tik Tok has to say about which country started hip hop :camby:
This is probably :duck:a strategist probably suggested this would play well with moderate conservative white women . They could see themselves in Jill as really having power behind the scenes when in reality they have none and their husbands probably beat them. But I’m not mad at it. I would do the same:ehh:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This is probably :duck:a strategist probably suggested this would play well with moderate conservative white women . They could see themselves in Jill as really having power behind the scenes when in reality they have none and their husbands probably beat them. But I’m not mad at it. I would do the same:ehh:
Idk outta all people in the world, I'd expect his senile ass to listen to his wife

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Idk outta all people in the world, I'd expect his senile ass to listen to his wife
Why he’s the president and he’s not senile. He’s old as shyt but fine:smugbiden:. Trump is the one who’s senile and I don’t know if it’s from dementia or that super duper syphilis he caught from the hookers:pachaha:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Why he’s the president and he’s not senile. He’s old as shyt but fine:smugbiden:. Trump is the one who’s senile and I don’t know if it’s from dementia or that super duper syphilis he caught from the hookers:pachaha:
Both of these old cacs are senile. Retard

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm sick and tired of Biden pretending he has to ask politely.

There is no Israel without the United States. If we drop support Iran would roll them up and smoke them SAME DAY
Israel has nukes.

The most that would happen is Iran experiences what Japan experienced times 10

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Both of these old cacs are senile. Retard
Just because you want him to be senile and Fox News diagnosed him doesn’t make it true. He’s 80 but not senile . Eat that both sides shyt and choke on it :pacspit: