BREAKING: Coalition of 90 lawyers domestic and abroad, including at least 20 that work in the Biden Admin, are calling on Biden to halt arms to Israel

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, i don't comprehend whatever the fukk that stupid banner was trying to say

surely you don't want to actually get into how gays are treated in muslim countries :dead:
you keep running this deflection back like it has anything to do with the U.S. sponsored multi decade ethnic cleansing of Palestine. For the sake of whatever your argument is you care about gays in Arab countries today but don't care about U.S. supplied ordinance murdering Gazans by the thousands.

the fact that you keep using the actions of Hamas to justify the indiscriminate slaughter of Gazans makes it clear that you are a racist.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This is the idealist vs realist thing I made a thread about.

Of course all this shyt is madness. Hamas attacking Israel was pretty crazy. They had to know better than anyone that Israel would go berserk over that.

Israel being so heavy handed is crazy, too. Especially the starvation tactic.

For all you Brehs that are disgusted by what Israel is doing, I completely agree. It's way too much.

But here's the thing: what did America do when she got attacked? Did America calmly and methodically respond?

She did not.

Pearl Harbor was like 50 people. We ended up nuking Japan.

911 was serious. Thousands died. And we waged wars in two countries that were not involved and indirectly involved in the attack. For twenty years.

That's fukced up and this is fukced up.

I don't like it and I don't think it's right but it is completely predictable.

AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT GOING TO STOP ISRAEL. That's the part that baffles me. People talk like Trump is gonna go over there on some Rambo shyt and take down the IDF singlehandedly, then gather all the Palestinians in his arms and shower them with care.

Trump would be the worst person to put in charge of.. anything.. including this conflict.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Honestly this pro-Palestine shyt is the biggest psyop Iran ever pulled :wow: and mass hysteria event.

They literally parachuted in and killed 1000s indiscriminately. Was launching 100s of missiles a day into civilian until they got low on supply. But since Israel has Iran some and bunkers they barely even hurt anybody.

Then Hamas retreats and takes hostages women children and elderly included, retreats back to underground bunkers under civilian populations. Hamas has no military bases, so they are mixed in and under civilian population. They literally use human shields to prevent Israel from attacking.

So what option do Israel have? You want them to go knock door to door looking for Hamas and getting boobytrapped, nawl sometimes I got to give them the same terror that they give you, radical terrorists only respect on thing, and that absolute violence that they themselves live by. When you hide and mix with your division population you are putting your own people in danger. So it’s Hamas and Palestine fault that all the civilians have died there.
I agreed, the IDF had not choice to genocide these people. Let's not forget the key word in IDF is Defense.

Zionists always seem to attract psychopaths :mjlol:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Who is the most recent president that doesn’t belong in prison?
Obama. I can make the argument that, despite his expansion of drone programs, none of the civilians killed were targeted; which is what makes the distinction between war crimes and following rules of war. Obama isn't guilty of any domestic crimes either.

If you can make an argument for why he's a war criminal or what domestic crimes he's perpetrated, I'd be open to read it.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
This is the idealist vs realist thing I made a thread about.

Of course all this shyt is madness. Hamas attacking Israel was pretty crazy. They had to know better than anyone that Israel would go berserk over that.

Israel being so heavy handed is crazy, too. Especially the starvation tactic.

For all you Brehs that are disgusted by what Israel is doing, I completely agree. It's way too much.

But here's the thing: what did America do when she got attacked? Did America calmly and methodically respond?

She did not.

Pearl Harbor was like 50 people. We ended up nuking Japan.

911 was serious. Thousands died. And we waged wars in two countries that were not involved and indirectly involved in the attack. For twenty years.

That's fukced up and this is fukced up.

I don't like it and I don't think it's right but it is completely predictable.

AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT GOING TO STOP ISRAEL. That's the part that baffles me. People talk like Trump is gonna go over there on some Rambo shyt and take down the IDF singlehandedly, then gather all the Palestinians in his arms and shower them with care.

Trump would be the worst person to put in charge of.. anything.. including this conflict.

Cornel West, a black man, is running for President. You have an alternative to the two party duopoly trap.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I agreed, the IDF had not choice to genocide these people. Let's not forget the key word in IDF is Defense.

Zionists always seem to attract psychopaths :mjlol:

No Hamas is the psychopaths because they know good and well Israel was going respond heavily that’s why they did it fool. And they knew dumb ass fools and the other liberal sheep was going to help them “fight” against Israel. They thought Israel response attacks was going to be so heinous that they was going to be forced to have permanent borders and permanent ceasefire. This was Hamas plan all along. But Israel is saying fukk the backlash and fukk a permanent ceasefire. They going to end this war once and for all…

Yall the dumb fools who fall for terrorist propaganda and human shields.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
No Hamas is the psychopaths because they know good and well Israel was going respond heavily that’s why they did it fool. And they knew dumb ass fools and the other liberal sheep was going to help them “fight” against Israel. They thought Israel response attacks was going to be so heinous that they was going to be forced to have permanent borders and permanent ceasefire. This was Hamas plan all along. But Israel is saying fukk the backlash and fukk a permanent ceasefire. They going to end this war once and for all…

You're the type of fakkit to call Mandela and MLK terrorists because they didn't bow to their racist CAC oppressors. There's no justifying killing innocent kids, organ harvesting, and raping women because of Hamas. You also can't end an ideology with guns. Ask Al Queda, the Vietcong, and IRA why they're still alive and well.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

I'm didn't fall for shyt. Israel's the that who got finessed into committing genocide

But maybe I'm looking at it wrong, and children slaying is alot easier to fall into than I thought:hubie:i am American:mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so we're just gonna ignore that Biden is trying to win the general election, not the Democratic primary, and that the majority of American voters support Israel? that's a blatant denial of reality

i don't give a fukk about israel myself, but there's no scenario where an American president can say that. especially after Hamas parachuted into Israel and killed a thousand people :dead:
The majority of Bidens voters (California and New York) do not support Israel. He's finished come election time.

the states he swung (Arizona, Nevada, Michigan and probably Pennsylvania) will also vote republican more than likely for next President race.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If Israel is doing nothing wrong, why are they scared of the ICC and warrants? :patrice:

Why is the US making threats? :jbhmm:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this bullshyt is making me tired and absolutely give no fukks. They want us to look over there knowing people cant do shyt instead of whats going on where we are at. Why all of a sudden these student protests are popping up over palestine and israel? Using this shyt so they can have an excuse to take away more rights. all these protests being funded by george soros, rockerfellers and the elite too. The elite come up with bullshyt every election cycle, got their minions running around doing their dirty work and NOTHING PROGRESSES. From the tea party to occupy wall street to BLM to standing rock to flint to free palestine.

Now watch the programmed miss the point.

Last edited: