BREAKING: Coalition of 90 lawyers domestic and abroad, including at least 20 that work in the Biden Admin, are calling on Biden to halt arms to Israel

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So Reagan can get tough on Israel (and still be extremely popular with the GOP at that) but there's nothing Biden can do? :childplease:
not after Hamas parachuted in and killed a thousand people, which the left refuses to address or hold them accountable for :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So Reagan can get tough on Israel (and still be extremely popular with the GOP at that) but there's nothing Biden can do? :childplease:
maybe Biden would have more room to do what you want him to do, if you weren't asking him to side with this

nobody takes these idiots seriously :yeshrug:it's not a movement of serious people. i don't know what to tell you

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
not after Hamas parachuted in and killed a thousand people, which the left refuses to address or hold them accountable for :dead:
They were just a bunch of fakkits strung out on drugs at some rave near a hotly contested border

Hamas should've done more damage :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubt it makes a difference.

Although I still don't understand Biden's loyalty to Israel. Not only is it unethical, but it's a political liability, hurts his reelection chances and will stain his legacy. Not to mention Netanyahu is a Trump ally anyway. Hopefully the AIPAC money is worth it...
Because zionists control Washington, he’s not exempt and if he doesn't go with the program they will take him out.

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how like I don't know how else to say it but like p*ssywhooped he is to this issue. Straight up nothing can convince him to change course on it.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This era is going to be the defining point of US Foreign Policy, God willing.

It just might be the tipping point in terms of world influence too. Its not just college students, these nation-states are witnessing the hypocrisy and their cries go unnoticed too

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Back then Israel was more blatant.

And in the decades since, Israel made sure they infiltrated this country so shyt like that wouldn’t happen again.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dog shyt article citing a dog shyt poll.
The New York Posting citing a Harvard/Harris survey. The content of that article is blatantly biased in and of itself. The poll is shyt too.

Harvard is lending its name to a methodologically flawed poll that often promotes a right-wing political agenda.

Every month, the Harvard-Harris Poll (a partnership between Harvard’s Center for American Political Studies, The Harris Poll, and HarrisX) administers a public opinion survey that tracks Americans’ attitudes on a wide range of political and social issues.

It’s no secret that the Harvard-Harris Poll is inaccurate and misleading. A number of experts from both sides of the aisle — including statistician Nate R. Silver, Democratic pollster Geoff D. Garin ’75, Republican pollster Chris Wilson, liberal journalist Josh M.J. Marshall, and conservative law professor Ilya Somin — have criticized the survey. FiveThirtyEight, a public opinion blog that aggregates political polls, recently ranked Harris Insights & Analytics in the bottom 50 percent of American pollsters.

Harvard aspires to be the top academic institution in the world — so why is the University attaching its name to a mediocre poll that has been blasted by political experts? Harvard should immediately disaffiliate from this flawed and biased survey.

Since 2017 — when Trump sympathizer Mark J. Penn ’76 became one of the poll’s co-directors — the poll has relied on leading questions. Unlike a proper survey, which asks unbiased questions in order to collect accurate and reliable information, Harvard-Harris poll questions tend to align with right-wing narratives and prompt respondents to lean toward conservative choices.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
maybe Biden would have more room to do what you want him to do, if you weren't asking him to side with this

nobody takes these idiots seriously :yeshrug:it's not a movement of serious people. i don't know what to tell you

That has nothing to do with anything and is a deflection :camby: this is not about culture war nonsense

The issue is that Israel is massacring and intentionally starving civilians and that's a war crime by any standard. Hamas committing a terrorist act doesn't excuse war crimes or make it okay to starve civilians or bomb hospitals. Accusing everybody of being Hamas sympathizers is some dumb FOX News shyt that nobody outside of that bubble is going to take seriously.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's wild how he manages to be somewhat worse on Israel than Reagan. It's not surprising, though.

According to Begin, 40-year-old Delaware Senator Joe Biden delivered “a very impassioned speech” in support of Israel during a closed Foreign Policy Committee meeting in Washington, DC and said “he would go even further than Israel” and “forcefully fend off anyone who sought to invade his country, even if that meant killing women or children”.

Begin, a former leader of the Irgun, the notorious armed group that carried out some of the worst acts of ethnic cleansing during the creation of the state of Israel, including the 1948 Deir Yassin massacre, was by his own account stunned by Biden’s chutzpah.

“I disassociated myself from these remarks,” Begin later told Israeli reporters. “I said to him: ‘No, sir; attention must be paid. According to our values, it is forbidden to hurt women and children, even in war … Sometimes there are casualties among the civilian population as well. But it is forbidden to aspire to this. This is a yardstick of human civilisation, not to hurt civilians.’”

It turns out, Biden’s enthusiastic backing of Israel as it committed in Lebanon what Reagan deemed a “holocaust” was not a fad or anomaly.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

Israel has murdered thousands of gay Palestinians.

What? Are you going to claim that Israeli bombs are against homophobia and avoid killing queers?
:mjlol: