BREAKING: Coalition of 90 lawyers domestic and abroad, including at least 20 that work in the Biden Admin, are calling on Biden to halt arms to Israel

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Doubt it makes a difference.

Although I still don't understand Biden's loyalty to Israel. Not only is it unethical, but it's a political liability, hurts his reelection chances and will stain his legacy. Not to mention Netanyahu is a Trump ally anyway. Hopefully the AIPAC money is worth it...

Would hurt his re-election chances if he condemned them too though.

An American president turning his back on Israel, arguably the US' biggest ally, after they were the subject of an attack from an Islamic terror group? They don't have the right to defend themselves from that?

The above is exactly how it would get spun if he was anti-Israel. It's one of those situations where the incumbent is fukked either way. It's funny how it'll put off a lot of liberals for voting him though considering it would essentially be a vote for a dude who is also anti-Palestine and wants to ban Muslims from entering the fukking country :mjlol: Go figure.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
no, they bombed Gaza because Hamas parachuted into Israel, killed a thousand people, then went and hid out among its own civilians, knowing they would get them killed.

They broke out of a prison inflicted by the Apartheid State of Israel which ethnically cleansed them in 1948.

Let me guess, you despise slave revolts too and mourn dead Boers

If the ANC parachuted into Johannesburg in 1984 and killed 1,000 of your cac relatives, we’d be celebrating on the Coli
:blessed:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk Israel. I hate them just off general GP since it's never been right with my spirit to support the bully.

But what I hate especially is that I can criticize Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, China and nobody gives a fukk but criticizing them is antisemitism.

It's crazy when you think about it. They have white privilege, wealth and the minority card :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They broke out of a prison inflicted by the Apartheid State of Israel which ethnically cleansed them in 1948.

Let me guess, you despise slave revolts too and mourn dead Boers

If the ANC parachuted into Johannesburg in 1984 and killed 1,000 of your cac relatives, we’d be celebrating on the Coli
:blessed:
:russell: i'll let you get back to pretending to care about Gaza

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Goodness, this administration has honestly tanked the Democratic Party's reputation so badly fukking with this conflict.

Straight up black eye this party is going to have a difficult time recovering from.

Decades to build a reputation and one conflict to ruin it.

:snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and Hamas throws people off buildings for being gay.
Stop pretending like you care about what happens to LGBTQ+ folks.

Jewish Voices For Peace: Pinkwashing

LGBT+ people should not be a weapon of Israeli apartheid - There should be no hierarchy of the oppressed

LGBTQ Voices Are Increasingly Speaking Up for Palestinians Despite Backlash - In the face of Israeli pinkwashing, LGBTQ-led organizing plays an important role in Palestine solidarity efforts.

Say No to Pinkwashing.

Pinkwashing is an Israeli government propaganda strategy that cynically exploits LGBTQIA+ rights to project a progressive image while concealing Israel’s occupation and apartheid policies oppressing Palestinians.

For decades, Israel’s colonial and apartheid regime has robbed, oppressed, ethnically cleansed, impoverished, imprisoned and killed Palestinians, queer and non-queer alike.

As Israel’s far-right government allies itself with homophobic, intolerant and racist leaders around the world, including Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro, Hungary’s Viktor Orbán, and Christians United for Israel (CUFI) leader, pastor John Hagee, who combines anti-Semitism with Islamophobia, sexism, and homophobia, LGBTQIA+ communities are seeing through the pink smokescreen. There is growing awareness that queer and trans liberation cannot be separated from Palestinian liberation.

Anti-pinkwashing activists and groups have pushed Palestinian rights to the forefront of Pride events across the world. More than 100 LGBTQIA+ groups supported the call from Palestinian queers to boycott Eurovision 2019 in apartheid Tel Aviv. Dozens of queer filmmakers have withdrawn or opposed screenings of their films at TLVFest, the Israeli government-sponsored LGBT film festival in Tel Aviv.