Bill to end DEI in public colleges passes in the SC House

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
And how many black folks really going to school in South Carolina like that, who white or black even choosing South Carolina to go to school like that

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why not North Carolina?
They have a Democrat Governor and in the 2024 election the Democrat will likely won the Governor seat.

Republicans do have a super majority in the state Congress, but the US Supreme Court recently turned down North Carolina Republicans redistricting map for state Congress seats which would have virtually shut Democrats out of competition. So the Dems might be able to pick up seats which may prevent the State Congress from overriding a Governor veto.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There are 60 colleges and universities in the state.
But is South Carolina one of them academically proficient states though, is that somewhere people look forward to going to college, especially with North Carolina (a state with great colleges) right down the street

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
White people are certified pussies.

"OH my gosh, it's too many blacks getting jobs they're not qualified for and they're replacing us"

I heard a beautiful black woman say one time "we're outshining their mediocrity" and they hate the fact that they can't compete with us. So they resort to using dirty tactics for their advantage.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
White people are certified pussies.

"OH my gosh, it's too many blacks getting jobs they're not qualified for and they're replacing us"

I heard a beautiful black woman say one time "we're outshining their mediocrity" and they hate the fact that they can't compete with us. So they resort to using dirty tactics for their advantage.
So tired of hearing them cry about DEI.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
But is South Carolina one of them academically proficient states though, is that somewhere people look forward to going to college, especially with North Carolina (a state with great colleges) right down the street

Stop being stupid. For a kid that lives in SC their family may not be able to afford out of state tuition in North Carolina or their scholarships dictate they attend a school in SC.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
State politics is the battleground for Black Americans. We have to win statewide election in the south.

This is such real shyt I sprung out of bed to comment on it

This is what we should really focus on, especially if apathetic brehs want to check out on the national level because they feel like it doesnt accomplish anything (which is wrong but whatever)

The southern elections have immediate impacts on us, but black people have the numbers to significantly sway things. We don't have to take over the U.S., we just have to reconquer the South politically. School boards, local elections, primaries too so we can get these centrist dems all the way out of here and elect progressive dems, the kinds that forward causes like reparations on a state level like what's happening in Cali (at a slow pace).

Winning the south politically would achieve the highest pissing off racist cacs to work done ratio too.