Billie Eilish disgusted at the sight of Tik Tokers at the People’s Choice Awards. Are social media stars real celebs?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They're gonna come for her:lolbron:

"Your whole career is basically your brother writing and producing your music and you whisper into the mic with big t*ts:mjlol:"
She get it from her mama
tenor.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
That's funny for her to be disgusted at tik tokers being falsely elevated to celebrity status as if all celebrity isn't false elevation.

I hate them nxggas. They be thinking they better than you just cause they be on TV. When I was working with celebs, I used to humble them nxggas every chance I got. Not in a malicious way but I just treated them like anybody else. You put your pants on one leg at a time just like I do. You aint better than me.

That's probably why I'm not connected to any of them fools anymore:mjlol:
1000% I posted so many times about that dumb shyt I dealt with in the past with them entitled folks
But but nobody watches tv anymore
Social media created the stars now
Etc etc etc
Video killed the radio star...:troll:

Billie Eilish and her brother are LEGITIMATE industry plants, she must've forgot how she got there in the first place

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Deletes Billy Eilish song from my dance video highlight reel!

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Id say the same shyt. All because a million losers watch these people dont make them important. Billy eilish generates big time loot. Theres a huge difference between the two.

This whole new gen is fukking weird. They literally watch other people play videogames all day like they couldnt donit themselves. Grown men moderating chat rooms like teenagers. Its disgusting

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I mean, I get her point even though I don’t like her music.

Theres not a lot of effort that goes into trending on social media. It’s either you did or you didn’t.

Not too much strategy can help you. It’s either you manage to have some content that everyone was looking at that very moment, or it’s something random and very unexpected that trends.

Or, you already have the following from something you did or you’re doing so you maintain a standard (those types or more respectable because they’re in the business of making media for a base of individuals)

Other forms of art are much more work involved. Therefore, TikTokers’ efforts aren’t comparable to what an artist that works more intensely with their media and medium and shouldn’t be grouped

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: By 2030, the real hollywood elites will be the pasty cac and goofy Coli breh with a smartphone and a TikTok account. I feel for ItsyaBoi:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Celebrity has been losing it’s luster for years now since anybody with a camera can get famous

i blame this as one of the factors of why the overrall quality of art has gone down lmao

Worst era of music, worst era of tv, worst era of comedy, movie era is kinda weak

Gen Z is fukking awful for the most part at creating shyt, you dont see prodigies no more. Compare Stevie Wonder at 22 to everybody in that age range now