Biracial wars for Olivia Rodrigo

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
All I know is she is by far the biggest plant in recent history
They are pushing this little bih hard as fukk
And some of her photos are kinda scandalous even for a barely adult(18)
She’s everywhere
I’m confused. I thought this was Miranda Cosgrove. All these plants look like they came out of the same factory.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even know she was Filipino. :yeshrug:

Rodrigo is certainly not an Anglo-sounding last name, but I never really paid attention to her aside from when her songs played on the radio. Figured she was a Selena Gomez/Camila Cabello white-passing Latina.

hatealot

Banned
Daps

Rodrigo is certainly not an Anglo-sounding last name, but I never really paid attention to her aside from when her songs played on the radio. Figured she was a Selena Gomez/Camila Cabello white-passing Latina.
Makes sense. Rodrigo is probably some mix from Rodriguez

Ake1725

All Star
Daps

You mean white latina:unimpressed:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bruno Mars is Filipino too and some people genuinely believe he’s “half-black” because of his looks. Americans views on race is comedy:mjlol:

I looked up what he was and he could very well Be black based on American standards depending on what type of rican his dad was

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
For me pop music is music made for cacs. I dont think Beyonce makes music for cacs,cacs just happen to listen to her because she is Beyonce. Look at it this way,if a black person who wasnt Beyonce made that song would it be "pop":comeon:. Not going to pretend to know her catalogue that well. But based on singles i remember I would say no.

Drake? Yes he would be considered pop. You can tell some of those singles are made with cacs in mind. That cadence and tone a little less "urban":mjpls:

Michael Jackson,yes. "Bad" era and beyond Michael had the cacs in mind. And the music was just to easily digestable for cacs to not be considered pop. Hes not singing "It dont matter if your black or white" like Luther Vandross would sing it.

I cant think of too many black pop stars who are actually popular.? Chris Brown probably has some. Whitney? Not pop. Let this be a message to stick to rnb and make cacs come to you. Going pop is the quickest way to lose your powers 99% of the times

You sure? I had convos on here about how she was considered pop

Daps
asians are basically treated white and benefit from all the white shyt due to the model minority shyt.

so yeah their privileged wanna be oppressed so bad asses can stfu when people consider them white lol. other than her eyes being a little more slanted than a white girl what seperates her from white lol?

then again twitter really is some mental illness shyt, so i'm not even gonna take them tweets that seriously.

Asian females....yes.

Asian dudes get a pass if they lay low but the minute they show any alpha tendencies, white man tries to cut them down.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
No
Cuz Chance's songs were not hitting this hard
:mjlol:
Honestly when yall say plant yall just mean came from money with a good team
Nah I understand it’s machine behind. I guess everybody got one though. Either it’s you or the label. You right chance ASS HOUSE! But he wasn’t a plant I feel. Plants usually make more club pop shyt ie travis Scott nsync

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For me pop music is music made for cacs. I dont think Beyonce makes music for cacs,cacs just happen to listen to her because she is Beyonce. Look at it this way,if a black person who wasnt Beyonce made that song would it be "pop":comeon:. Not going to pretend to know her catalogue that well. But based on singles i remember I would say no.

Drake? Yes he would be considered pop. You can tell some of those singles are made with cacs in mind. That cadence and tone a little less "urban":mjpls:

Michael Jackson,yes. "Bad" era and beyond Michael had the cacs in mind. And the music was just to easily digestable for cacs to not be considered pop. Hes not singing "It dont matter if your black or white" like Luther Vandross would sing it.

I cant think of too many black pop stars who are actually popular.? Chris Brown probably has some. Whitney? Not pop. Let this be a message to stick to rnb and make cacs come to you. Going pop is the quickest way to lose your powers 99% of the times
youre just making up stuff based on your feelings tho. Pop is simply popular music. The top 40, there are radio stations that specialize in playing top 40 music and tons of genres have dominated it at various times - 90’s was r&b and alternative/rock, 00’s was rap & typical acts you associate with pop - Britney, Backstreet Boys, etc - as well as people like beyonce, usher, chris brown and Rihanna.

Whitney was a pop star and was considered pop - whole reason she got booed at the soul train awards.

pop is simply mainstream and has nothing to do with intended audience but everything to do with mass appeal

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah I understand it’s machine behind. I guess everybody got one though. Either it’s you or the label. You right chance ASS HOUSE! But he wasn’t a plant I feel. Plants usually make more club pop shyt ie travis Scott nsync

Yeah but you can be a plant and not successful

Look at Scottie Beam