B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I was asking in what way...
We get emotional on every tax plan but the truth is
Broke nikkas are broke or progressing based on what happens with the tax code
Im not seeing how this tax plan Bothers people who barely pays any taxes.
It makes it even harder to be upwardly mobile by making college fees and medical care more expensive.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
It makes it even harder to be upwardly mobile by making college fees and medical care more expensive.
There is already barely any upward mobility in the usa.

I agree about the grad students , idk the rationale behind that.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Why should private jet owners get tax write offs?

:hubie:Lol, Dont agree with this

:dame:Hhowever in Harlem, we know private jet owners. There is no tax write off on income or to buy the jet.. Or to store it.
That shyts maddd expensive.
The write off is for the services, like fuel, maintenance, fees from the small airports, security etc.
People dont wanna pay more for all that than they do for the damn plane. Ntm- they have high insurance.

Its almost like being Punished just for having the plane.
I dont think they should be punished for it. .. Thats what a Penalty is, a punishment.
We dont have to do all that- because we shouldn't need to punish to give benefit to the poor.

Imo:manny:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I have said it before in this forum, this country really hates the poor, people are more outraged about the social welfare that helps poor people, but where is the outrage over corporate welfare
Judging by these responses and most threads..... How can you say most people hate the poor?

Most of us are poor or 1 pay check away

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe people should vote in politicians that allow banks and large corps to be bailed out or helped. Like how most large CEOs loved Obama's policies on taxes but we still voted him in again.

And most wealthy people do pay madddd taxes , and our corps pay more than most corps in most nations. 30% + (fyi)

our corp tax rate [that they ACTUALLY pay] after the various dodges schemes and credits is actually about 24%
just a smidge higher than the worldwide avg of 21%

wealthy people paying "mad taxes" is disingenuous too [and i am pretty sure you know that]
they pay alot because they have alot
not because they are paying more

if someone owns 10 houses pays more in property tax than someone who owns 1 house its not because the system is penalizing him
its because he owns 10 houses

the top 1% in this country own almost 40% of ll of the wealth
and more wealth amongst themselves than the entirety of the bottom 90%

please please stop pedaling nonsense.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
:hubie:Lol, Dont agree with this

:dame:Hhowever in Harlem, we know private jet owners. There is no tax write off on income or to buy the jet.. Or to store it.
That shyts maddd expensive.
The write off is for the services, like fuel, maintenance, fees from the small airports, security etc.
People dont wanna pay more for all that than they do for the damn plane. Ntm- they have high insurance.

Its almost like being Punished just for having the plane.
I dont think they should be punished for it. .. Thats what a Penalty is, a punishment.
We dont have to do all that- because we shouldn't need to punish to give benefit to the poor.

Imo:manny:
People with PJs are taking advantage of public sector services (or a by-product of them) everytime they fly. Its a luxury item and they should pay every last bit of taxes on everything related to it.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
our corp tax rate [that they ACTUALLY pay] after the various dodges schemes and credits is actually about 24%

wealthy people paying "mad taxes" is disingenuous too [and i am pretty sure you know that]

if someone owns 10 houses pays more in property tax than someone who owns 1 house its not because the system is penalizing him

A person with 10 homes pays 10 property taxes... I agree w that part. But a person earning 180 K is paying a high percentage Than someone at 30k and its not.... Just they earn more so pay more- they pay a bigger share per dollar.

1% 2% -doesnt matter, fact is people in this nation pay higher taxes and our schools and social programs Still suck- its a waste.

And far as luxury taxes... And still like plane maintenance taxes , etc... People are being penalized

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA

I think America's cultural pathology about taxation and social security nets will be the end of it. Its borderline sociopathic the amount of obsession people have with the idea of someone scamming a few bucks from the welfare system (and welfare recipients pay their cash right back into the economy, unlike corporate welfare recipients) compared to the indifference they have towards the rich plundering the wealth of the country.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
People with PJs are taking advantage of public sector services (or a by-product of them) everytime they fly. Its a luxury item and they should pay every last bit of taxes on everything related to it.
Really? Lol.

Idk about that.

Plus the shyt is wrong, even in theory. I cant even buy dope art work without being smashed by taxes. (I dont collect art...lol, but still).
The usa might be the only nation with this tax because its Wild As Hell in theory.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
A person with 10 homes pays 10 property taxes... I agree w that part. But a person earning 180 K is paying a high percentage Than someone at 30k and its not.... Just they earn more so pay more- they pay a bigger share per dollar.

1% 2% -doesnt matter, fact is people in this nation pay higher taxes and our schools and social programs Still suck- its a waste.

And far as luxury taxes... And still like plane maintenance taxes , etc... People are being penalized

on paper they should pay a higher rate
they generally dont
[and im sure you know that too]

who was it Warren Buffet that said at the end of the day his secretary paid taxes at a higher rate than he did?

cmon son. cmon.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I think America's cultural pathology about taxation and social security nets will be the end of it. Its borderline sociopathic the amount of obsession people have with the idea of someone scamming a few bucks from the welfare system (and welfare recipients pay their cash right back into the economy, unlike corporate welfare recipients) compared to the indifference they have towards the rich plundering the wealth of the country.
The majority of people arent wealthy and are pro taxing the rich.
and only few rich cacs are anti welfare scam (most blacks against it- dont care about the scams, they care about the mental affects and lack of black Empowerment from it).

And I dont agree with wall street bailouts, large corp bail outs, huge corp tax credits (mostly ).... But we know that some jobs have been created and maintained by corps. I live around the auto industry- they way stuff is set up, its a catch22. Most people here are Happy and Benefited from the auto bailout- but at the same time mad at that corp bailout.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
on paper they should pay a higher rate
they generally dont
[and im sure you know that too]

who was it Warren Buffet that said at the end of the day his secretary paid taxes at a higher rate than he did?

cmon son. cmon.
How would you feel if you worked.

Then owed 10k (really 30, but used write offs) in taxes, but are aware that you mostly wont be the benefactor of these taxes. Most Black people w money end up more upset about that than white wealthy- just based on all the hard work and BS they had to do to even get there.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
How would you feel if you worked.

Then owed 10k (really 30, but used write offs) in taxes, but are aware that you mostly wont be the benefactor of these taxes. Most Black people w money end up more upset about that than white wealthy- just based on all the hard work and BS they had to do to even get there.

incorrect again
the "high tax payers" are still the benefactor of those taxes
the roads they drive on
the police that protect THEM at a higher level
the lack of plague or other infectous diseases when they send their servant to walk their dogs
the fact that they dont have to step over dead bodies sewage and waste when they walk out of their mansions
a million other government services that are of a benefit to them...

if someone makes enough money that they "should" pay 30g in taxes but only pay 10g
wouldnt you agree that they are doing fairly well and should have better shyt to do than
worry about some single mom who has 3 kids who works 2 shytty part time jobs and still only makes under 20g a year gets
a lump of cash at tax time?

are you really serious right now?

this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.
sickening.

i expect this shyt of certain people but
hate it most when i hear it from new blacks, most of whom are at best 2 generations removed
from public housing themselves