Black America Will be Hit Hard by Tax Reform Changes

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Maybe he should be bushed again.
I dont think I can neg you again.

But you should be bushed if you think a convo with different opinions means someone needs to be bushed.

:francis:I would call you what you Are but they would claim racebaiting or some other c00n shyt:hubie:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
incorrect again
the "high tax payers" are still the benefactor of those taxes
the roads they drive on
the police that protect THEM at a higher level
the lack of plague or other infectous diseases when they send their servant to walk their dogs
the fact that they dont have to step over dead bodies sewage and waste when they walk out of their mansions
a million other government services that are of a benefit to them...

if someone makes enough money that they "should" pay 30g in taxes but only pay 10g
wouldnt you agree that they are doing fairly well and should have better shyt to do than
worry about some single mom who has 3 kids who works 2 shytty part time jobs and still only makes under 20g a year gets
a lump of cash at tax time?

are you really serious right now?

this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.
sickening.

i expect this shyt of certain people but
hate it most when i hear it from new blacks, most of whom are at best 2 generations removed
from public housing themselves
If we never work or pay taxes- We still would get all those safety and social benefits regardless of income.. And then some.

Everyone enjoys the fact that there arent many dead bodies on the street:mjlol:
(You dont even know about that life, never been around shyt like that... Ever. But I have).

Its really sad you think my economic views are "new black" when... Yall (maybe not you, idk)are black white liberal pawn apologists who vote the dem party line.... And the rest of you are multicultural ideology pushing cacs. Im the authentic one, yet im the new black. When i was blackking...i helped make popular all these phases you use (fyi)
:francis:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
If we never work or pay taxes- We still would get all those safety and social benefits regardless of income.. And then some.

(You dont even know about that life, never been around shyt like that... Ever. But I have).

Its really sad you think my economic views are "new black" when... Yall (maybe not you, idk)are black white liberal pawn apologists who vote the dem party line.... And the rest of you are multicultural ideology pushing cacs. Im the authentic one, yet im the new black. When i was blackking...i helped make popular all these phases you use (fyi)

:skip:

Oh yeah you are so special and authentic, you totally aren't pushing talking points from Republicans.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

mighty defensive arentcha?

that new black hit hard and made ya holler

:lolbron:

i will hand it to you, you were doing good up until that point attempting to portray yourself as reasonable
and just providing another viewpoint..now that you reminded me who you are it all makes sense

:russ:
i lived through the crack era in the hood. so yeah im real familliar with dead and damaged bodies
matter of fact Hubby and I are both just first generation out of public housing/the hood and we live lovely now
but we dont forget where we came from or hold our nose up at other black or poor people.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:skip:

Oh yeah you are so special and authentic, you totally aren't pushing talking points from Republicans.
Naw, Im not pushing talking points.
And Im not focused on two party politics.
Yall are just so in bed with democrats you cant think outside the mental box yall are placed in- so I seem unalike and anti.
Its okay though.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
mighty defensive arentcha?

that new black hit hard and made ya holler

:lolbron:

i will hand it to you, you were doing good up until that point attempting to portray yourself as reasonable
and just providing another viewpoint..now that you reminded me who you are it all makes sense

i lived through the crack era in the hood. so yeah im real familliar with dead and damaged bodies
matter of fact Hubby and I are both just first generation out of public housing/the hood and we live lovely now
but we dont forget where we came from or hold our nose up at other black or poor people.
When people use the phrase.... Hit dog holla....

That means they say something and whoever it pretains to gets defensive
But you Directly went at me and called me that so.....:dwillhuh::skip::skip:

:jbhmm:Youre a female??

Lol, okay. And fyi... Im not looking down on poor folks, mostly everyone i know and my family is poor, and i live in the hood so I cant really look down. But i dont agree w ur liberal ideas or economic stance:manny:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
"In my hood."

"In Harlem"

"I have 14 properties"

"I'm the authentic one"

This guy @Losttribe is making a hard late push for that WOAT banner.

:whew:
Lol, im responding to specific questions.
Yall piece it together how you want.:hubie:

Woat banner in a place offended at a different pov:salute:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
During tax debate, Republican questions funding for children's health
Last night, Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), an ardent CHIP proponent, urged Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), who helped write the original CHIP legislation before moving sharply to the right, to restore funding for the program before families get hurt. Daily Kos flagged this striking clip from the Senate floor.

For those who can’t watch clips online, this was the case from the Utah Republican:

“[L]et me tell you something: we’re going to do CHIP. There’s no question about it in my mind. It’s got to be done the right way. But we, the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”

Hatch went on to condemn the idea of “more and more spending.” After praising the “terrific job” CHIP has done for families who need help, he immediately added, “I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won’t help themselves – won’t lift a finger – and expect the federal government to do everything.”

The context for the exchange between Hatch and Brown was quite extraordinary: this happened on the Senate floor during a debate over the Republican tax plan.

recently explained, The Republican tax bill is often described as being weighted toward ‘the rich.’ But that’s not the full story. It’s actually weighted toward the loafer, the freeloader, the heir, the passive investor who spends his time yachting and charity-balling. In short: the idle rich.”

The price tag for the GOP tax plan is roughly $1.5 trillion.

Meanwhile, there’s the Children’s Health Insurance Program, which needs $15 billion. In other words, CHIP costs literally 1% of the overall cost of the Republican tax package.

Orrin Hatch is a sociopath.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You got magic, libertarian jokes.
So I will bite, what’s would you do to make it work?

Lower taxes? Kill social programs? Let the markets decide who live or dies?

The floor is yours.:yeshrug: