Black Coli, how do your parents feel about the n-word?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my mom only uses it when she is sipping and around my uncles, she rarely curses.

my pops on the other hand :snoop:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never heard my dad even cuss before, and mom only quotes other ppl saying it if she’s telling a story

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I can’t ever remember hearing either of them say it. My mom uses Jewish and Asian slurs all the time. But they were born in the South in the 50s and went to segregated schools. They don’t play that shyt. I don’t even watch movies or listen to music with the word “nikka” around them

Exactly this.

Same parent profile, same results.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My mom use the n-word w/ an -a in jest or as a term of endearment. Not sure how my pops feel about the word, but can only speculate that he isn’t fond of the word..

Mom dukes is just as supa dupa 100’t type of woman! As transparent as they come which is one of many, many, many reasons why a I love, admire and respect her! *raises fist*

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My folks were older, so they came from that era where they couldn't even drink from the same fountains as them folk...

My mama RARELY uses it. She doesn't even cuss...but when she does, she really means that chit, and puts some bass in her voice. lol

My pop would say it with so much stank on it...like, you woulda perferred somebody called you a fakkut more than him calling you that. LOL
With his accent, It's like he put extra letters in it. Like "NEE-YIGK-CUH"