Black folks got too many petty differences.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I swear you nikkas man. It's so many petty differences such as Black nationalist vs Black Integrationist,Black Christians vs Black atheist,Black Jews vs Black Muslims,Light skin vs Dark skin, Old Heads vs the youth,College degree (white collar workers) vs No College degree (blue collar workers), Black Liberals vs Black Conservatives etc..... nikkas look for any small reason to not connect and build with other black folks. You choose your ideologies and religions not your race. And that's the shyt that connects us. All other ethnic groups practice race first .Some of ya'll nikkas even boast about moving into predominantly white neighborhood. You don't run to a good community, you build one .Some of ya'll nikkas even boast about being 1/32nd cherokee,indian,asian or white. When any of those other groups don't boast about being part black...... Mass individualism is one of many things that is killing up. Can't yall see that the sum is greater than each of it's individual parts.

But yeah,I'm rambling and this shyt go flop anyways but I had to get that shyt off my chest.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
:francis: I swear you nikkas man. It's so many petty differences such as Black nationalist vs Black Integrationist,Black Christians vs Black atheist,Black Jews vs Black Muslims,Light skin vs Dark skin, Old Heads vs the youth,College degree (white collar workers) vs No College degree (blue collar workers), Black Liberals vs Black Conservatives etc..... nikkas look for any small reason to not connect and build with other black folks. You choose your ideologies and religions not your race. And that's the shyt that connects us. All other ethnic groups practice race first .Some of ya'll nikkas even boast about moving into predominantly white neighborhood. You don't run to a good community, you build one .Some of ya'll nikkas even boast about being 1/32nd cherokee,indian,asian or white. When any of those other groups don't boast about being part black...... Mass individualism is one of many things that is killing up. Can't yall see that the sum is greater than each of it's individual parts.

But yeah,I'm rambling and this shyt go flop anyways but I had to get that shyt off my chest.

Blacks want to be identified as "people" instead of all getting lumped together into one category.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The light skin vs dark skin conflict is easily the dumbest one. Maybe if this was high school it might be understandable but when you're in your 20s and 30s still complaining about light skin women, :martin:
Be some beige nikkas talking that shyt too :sas2:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The light skin vs dark skin conflict is easily the dumbest one. Maybe if this was high school it might be understandable but when you're in your 20s and 30s still complaining about light skin women, :martin:
"Good hair" vs "Nappy hair" and Regional beef,like south vs north or east coast vs west coast are tied with skin tone as woat petty differences we deal with for me.

Edit - BM vs Bw is another one too.

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
No, OP you're not rambling. I know all to well what it feels like to be beaten, spit upon, and made fun of by my own people. The problem, I think, is that black people don't allow other black people to be individuals. We all have to be into the same shyt. If you're a black male you have to be into: sports, shoes, rap, and females (in a hateful, misogynistic, over sexualized kind of way). If you deviate from that small narrow "definition" of what it means to be a black male then you become a joke. Thats why I've always had issues with being friends with other black dudes my age, they want you to be just like them...in every way. I thinks thats why so many black dudes are, right now, walking around with the exact same hair cut. shyt is sad. We HAVE to allow one another to be who we are, and respect one another IN SPITE of those subtle differences!!

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean

this what's kills me...

what kills me is women in their 30's and even 40's still searching for that fantasy nikka with 6 figures, he must be bald headed and dark skinned or curly hair and light skinned.

or old broke nikkas trying to tell younger brothers how to invest their money, but these nikkas sitting around the gas station

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No, OP you're not rambling. I know all to well what it feels like to be beaten, spit upon, and made fun of by my own people. The problem, I think, is that black people don't allow other black people to be individuals. We all have to be into the same shyt. If you're a black male you have to be into: sports, shoes, rap, and females (in a hateful, misogynistic, over sexualized kind of way). If you deviate from that small narrow "definition" of what it means to be a black male then you become a joke. Thats why I've always had issues with being friends with other black dudes my age, they want you to be just like them...in every way. I thinks thats why so many black dudes are, right now, walking around with the exact same hair cut. shyt is sad. We HAVE to allow one another to be who we are, and respect one another IN SPITE of those subtle differences!!
Yeah i feel you. We don't have to connect on ideology but when it comes to politics and economics that's a must. And when i say politics I don't mean who we vote for but what exactly we want done for our communities specifically by politicians.