Black folks got too many petty differences.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Take nerds pretending to take a stand for something on a internet forum seriously brehs..
:skip: Where did I say I was taking a stand? We can't discuss black socio-economic issues now? Everything in tlr got to be about pawgs,youtube clips, and current news stories now?

Last edited:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
There's nothing wrong with differences. Differences is what allows us to look at a situation from different vantage points to make better decisions. Differences are our spice rack.

The real problem is where is the common enemy? When you look at AA history, we've always had some common struggle to wage war against. Where is our common enemy today? We really don't have one. It's like having soldiers and no war for them to fight. Without it, who do you think those soldiers are going to fight on their down time?

Without an apex enemy, all these various groups and ideologies will never put their personal crusade down to fight for something larger. Until then they'll stay bickering and fighting with each other.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No group is homogenous :yeshrug:

Cacs were and are homogeneous in colonizing America, enslaving blacks, white unity and pushing white supremacy. Look at America now. The cacs are all unified. America is the greatest European derived country on Earth because of it. Black people need to be homogeneous.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't forget

black vs Africans
black vs Islanders

As a black man I feel Africans and Islanders are arrogant about their culture, nationality, and way of life. I'm like :camby:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
No, OP you're not rambling. I know all to well what it feels like to be beaten, spit upon, and made fun of by my own people. The problem, I think, is that black people don't allow other black people to be individuals. We all have to be into the same shyt. If you're a black male you have to be into: sports, shoes, rap, and females (in a hateful, misogynistic, over sexualized kind of way). If you deviate from that small narrow "definition" of what it means to be a black male then you become a joke. Thats why I've always had issues with being friends with other black dudes my age, they want you to be just like them...in every way. I thinks thats why so many black dudes are, right now, walking around with the exact same hair cut. shyt is sad. We HAVE to allow one another to be who we are, and respect one another IN SPITE of those subtle differences!!

Yeah. Black Men are followers, in general. Add a restrictive culture in terms of what it is to be a man and you get what we see, today.