Black folks got too many petty differences.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
not unless you know what being a conservative really means
in the american political sense of a conservative? it's completely idiotic.
unless you're adopting some old variation of the word conservative for some unnecessary ironic moral stance, like using a swastika because the nazis stole it

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
in the american political sense of a conservative? it's completely idiotic.
unless you're adopting some old variation of the word conservative for some unnecessary ironic moral stance, like using a swastika because the nazis stole it

some might not find it not so idiotic to be against abortion and a large federal government and other views like that.

you sound uneducated

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
No, OP you're not rambling. I know all to well what it feels like to be beaten, spit upon, and made fun of by my own people. The problem, I think, is that black people don't allow other black people to be individuals. We all have to be into the same shyt. If you're a black male you have to be into: sports, shoes, rap, and females (in a hateful, misogynistic, over sexualized kind of way). If you deviate from that small narrow "definition" of what it means to be a black male then you become a joke. Thats why I've always had issues with being friends with other black dudes my age, they want you to be just like them...in every way. I thinks thats why so many black dudes are, right now, walking around with the exact same hair cut. shyt is sad. We HAVE to allow one another to be who we are, and respect one another IN SPITE of those subtle differences!!
:why:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
some might not find it not so idiotic to be against abortion and a large federal government and other views like that.

you sound uneducated
because that's the only thing "conservatism" is against right? you realize you can be against these things without aligning yourself with the conservative party right? i dont even really care about black republicans but being a black conservative is like joining the tea party because you're against immigration and like guns.

it doesn't get much more "playing checkers" then that.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
because that's the only thing "conservatism" is against right? you realize you can be against these things without aligning yourself with the conservative party right? i dont even really care about black republicans but being a black conservative is like joining the tea party because you're against immigration and like guns.

it doesn't get much more "playing checkers" then that.

if its checkers than so are Liberals. I dont align myself with either one but being black and conservative doesn't automatically mean you're an Uncle Tom or associate yourself with rednecks

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: its like that with all ppl...thats i laugh at storm front when they talk about the putting together a white supremacist community, itll never work

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right OP. Just remember, this behavior / mentality has been systematically taught to us since slavery. (Field. N*** vs slave n****) The divide/conquer tactic is effective. They know what would happen if we United.
We need to know our true history in this country and recognize who the real "enemy" is. Once we understand what our ancestors went through and the tactics used, we will have a mentality change.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Good hair" vs "Nappy hair" and Regional beef,like south vs north or east coast vs west coast are tied with skin tone as woat petty differences we deal with for me.

Edit - BM vs Bw is another one too.

The regional/ neighborhood shyt with black folk got carried wayyyyyyy too far, especially back in the early 00s when dudes literally wanted to kill you simply cause you ain't from a crime-infested block. Especially when we don't own shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Good hair" vs "Nappy hair" and Regional beef,like south vs north or east coast vs west coast are tied with skin tone as woat petty differences we deal with for me.

Edit - BM vs Bw is another one too.

The regional/ neighborhood shyt with black folk got carried wayyyyyyy too far, especially back in the early 00s when dudes literally wanted to kill you simply cause you ain't from a crime-infested block. Especially when we don't own shyt.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
if its checkers than so are Liberals. I dont align myself with either one but being black and conservative doesn't automatically mean you're an Uncle Tom or associate yourself with rednecks
there's no difference between the parties for blacks, but atleast i can give leeway of ignorance to black liberals
a black conservative is either a sambo or being intentionally obtuse. conservative party leaders' thoughts about blacks are very much out in the open

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might be right OP. I thought a lot of the shyt was just jokes (mainly the lightskin vs darkskin shyt) but people take that shyt to heart. I dunno