Daps

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Subs.

There was a little garden you could lease near my house in middle school. My mom got a couple plots of land and grew an array of veggies. I imagine you'd need a large plot of land to get enough crops to actually live off.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Subs.

There was a little garden you could lease near my house in middle school. My mom got a couple plots of land and grew an array of veggies. I imagine you'd need a large plot of land to get enough crops to actually live off.

Not really. Remember that plants grow up or down. I read somewhere that it takes around 1/3rd of the land that it would take to raise one cow to create enough vegetables to feed like 80 people for a year if i remember correctly. Which makes veganism not just a health issue but also a land issue.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
My grandma had her own garden and taught me how to grow my own fruits and vegetables at any early age... Watermelon, chocho, cassava, celery, eggplant, irish potatoes, bananas, breadfruit, avocados, cucumbers, sweet peppers, smh... I'm reminiscing. She gamed me all the way up. I really need to hit the library and do the knowledge on water purification so I have that in my arsenal but when I get older and decide to settle down I will own my own farm and be well-equipped when that happens.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc

This woman has really great content and on the story she shows a lot of what some of the challenges are.

My grandma had her own garden and taught me how to grow my own fruits and vegetables at any early age... Watermelon, chocho, cassava, celery, eggplant, irish potatoes, bananas, breadfruit, avocados, cucumbers, sweet peppers, smh... I'm reminiscing. She gamed me all the way up. I really need to hit the library and do the knowledge on water purification so I have that in my arsenal but when I get older and decide to settle down I will own my own farm and be well-equipped when that happens.

what's chocho?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

This woman has really great content and on the story she shows a lot of what some of the challenges are.

what's chocho?

Most people call it "Chayote"... West Indians call it "ChoCho" for short. We mainly use it in soups since it has a lot of nutrients. It's good if you're a diabetic or trying to get over a cold.

5.jpg