Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
What do we need to do to start? Maybe adopt a space in some neighborhoods with food deserts?:lupe:

I'm not even thinking that far ahead. This would be for seed sharing and local banking purposes. With 1 cherryomato seed you can get say 200fruits, those 200 fruits have 8 seeds each. Obviously you are going to eat some, but say you had the capacity to save like 200seeds. From there we can then get some tiny envelopes and mail em out to other breh/ettes that wanna establish themselves. This way we can start building up our own without the worry of needing to get seeds (in the future) from cacs

Daps
This thread lit fire under my ass. I'm about to get on my indoor gardening hype and start growing wheatgrass again. I said I was gonna chill for the Winter but nah.... No excuses.

How to Start Your Indoor Vegetable Garden

I want to start an indoor garden, and do raised beds outside when it gets warm, but my bad ass cat would dig in it, and get dirt on the floor.
:birdman:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Late night BUMP

what y'all thought we forgot? What y'all gonna do if shyt hits the fan with society and electricity and you have to provide for yourself to survive?

Y'all know how to hunt? How to fish? These cacs already got a head start on most of us

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Late night BUMP

what y'all thought we forgot? What y'all gonna do if shyt hits the fan with society and electricity and you have to provide for yourself to survive?

Y'all know how to hunt? How to fish? These cacs already got a head start on most of us
breh...i was listening to this podcast about seed saving. He was saying that we have a 3day food supply if the power were to run out because most food for the east coast has to cross like 5 major bridges to get here. Then he was saying that really its a 3hr food supply because once it is known the power isnt coming back on people gonna start mobbing. Its time to start seeds for the summer yall. I have some seeds available for the low if u want to buy or swap.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh...i was listening to this podcast about seed saving. He was saying that we have a 3day food supply if the power were to run out because most food for the east coast has to cross like 5 major bridges to get here. Then he was saying that really its a 3hr food supply because once it is known the power isnt coming back on people gonna start mobbing. Its time to start seeds for the summer yall. I have some seeds available for the low if u want to buy or swap.
its true. You already know how people get when there's a major hurricane or something on the way. People start getting into fights over water and supplies. You already started growing? Let me know what you have