Black man duffs white boy for disrespecting a black woman on an NY subway

Daps
The guy who intervened handled the situation correctly. There was no need for him to slaughter the devil and end up in jail ( although as a black woman I appreciate the sentiment of the men in here who wanted him to).

But he did enough. just enough to instill fear in that devil and let him know black men ain't no pussies (because that was basically his assumption thinking no black man would check his ass).

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Major props to the king for intervening. You can't take shyt like this for granted especially in the current climate where blks are criminalized for even breathing!
Major props to the queen for not silently taking his shyt.

Future recommendations---I might've pepper sprayed his ass and claimed I felt threatened then filed a police report. If there is a way to make the system work against white antagonists then DO IT!

Also LMAO at the dude at the end of the video who brushed that artic monkey's jaw in a warning:lolbron:

I gotta slick mouth and crakka would have probably made a move to hit me by the time I was finished with him.
Me: "Still mad cuz ur daddy ass-fukked u too hard? U gotta let that hurt go. Why u worried bout my weave when u look like shyt at the age of 12. Come get this albino molerat the fukk out my face.:camby: Ya mamma swallowed ur sorry ass sister b/c she wanted her daddy all to herself.:whew: Should've done the same with u.:jbhmm: I think hear those rusty razors calling for your wrists you coward. :patrice:Ain't that what you cum-faced c00ns do when u get humiliated? When u not constantly validated? Go get a head start on that suicide b4 ur daddy comes back for round 2 in that flat ho ass of yours.":skip: :francis:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Two guys got their throats slit trying to defend a muslim woman from an alt-right neo-nazi on the MAX line in Portland last month.

The alt-right neo-nazis are honestly trying to turn this into some sort of Taliban culture, I swear to god.

I would suggest any african-american to get a concealed weapons permit, but then the cops just shoot you...So what is a person supposed to do?

You get assaulted on public transportation by common citizens, so you get a weapon to protect yourself.
Once you have a legally registered firearm, the private police force murders you like Spartan Krypteia lurking the countryside murdering Helots in their yearly war every Autumn.

So no matter what, if you are african-american, you will be forced to put up with disparaging attacks in public and excessive use of force and violence. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop it, because Politicians aren't going to make a concerted effort to help, nor decentralize the only power they have left - a monopoly on violence.
I think by 2075, urban communities will start having discussions in taverns/bars online or whatever, start piecing together a new national identity and political system, have a second Revolutionary/Civil War, because honestly white people just do whatever the fukk they want, kill whoever they want, and then tell people that everybody's equal, but they're at the top so they're the only voice that ever gets heard. This shyt is not sustainable, just like our environment, which is also being raped by white capitalist fukks.

You can't fukk over your planet, and then fukk over your citizens, and not expect repercussions. And then they deal with these repercussions the only way they know how, killing motherfukkers. And then they'll just admit to doing all this terrible shyt in a 100 years but not offer any sort of reparations, like how Germany admits to fukking over Africa for its rubber-trade, yet refuses to offer an reparations. I hate this place.
/rant

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Notice how every stepped up when this black man confronted him. No one even thought to step up when this p*ssy ass cac was berating her. fukk this weak ass society.
Black men whenever you see a black women being antagonized by these pussies you should bomb on them no questions asked

Will do and look forward to as well :yeshrug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

MAN I wish they didn't hold buddy in the black back!

It was lame as fukk how no one stood up against the white boy at first when he was in the woman's face but when the two men came through with the shyts everyone wanted to chill :martin:
dude at the end coulda, woulda, shoulda tapped his jaw too :banderas:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The sound of the punch was very satisfying with that said I'm not doing that for anybody people got guns and razors in New York

so you gotta live by six letters NMP & KIM

not my problem and Keep it moving

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
also smh at the people on the train being all :picard::whoa: :lupe:when the brother hit white dude

but them same fukks wasn't saying shyt when white dude calling her all kind of names.. everybody minding they business not doing shyt

u nikkas can clown us cali dudes all u want, but we for damn sure stompin a dude out on the metro or BART

Woulda got Aired the fukk out on BART :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Major props to the king for intervening. You can't take shyt like this for granted especially in the current climate where blks are criminalized for even breathing!
Major props to the queen for not silently taking his shyt.

Future recommendations---I might've pepper sprayed his ass and claimed I felt threatened then filed a police report. If there is a way to make the system work against white antagonists then DO IT!

Also LMAO at the dude at the end of the video who brushed that artic monkey's jaw in a warning:lolbron:

I gotta slick mouth and crakka would have probably made a move to hit me by the time I was finished with him.
Me: "Still mad cuz ur daddy ass-fukked u too hard? U gotta let that hurt go. Why u worried bout my weave when u look like shyt at the age of 12. Come get this albino molerat the fukk out my face.:camby: Ya mamma swallowed ur sorry ass sister b/c she wanted her daddy all to herself.:whew: Should've done the same with u.:jbhmm: I think hear those rusty razors calling for your wrists you coward. :patrice:Ain't that what you cum-faced c00ns do when u get humiliated? When u not constantly validated? Go get a head start on that suicide b4 ur daddy comes back for round 2 in that flat ho ass of yours.":skip: :francis:
Pepper spray on a crowded ass subway? Come on yo...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
We need to move this thread to JBO because I would like his info put out there deadass.